Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Psychocel trait: You AAAAAAAAAAA sometimes

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
If you are mentally fucked up incel you have mental breakdown sometimes. Mine look like this most of the time: I scream, start singing weirdly, dancing, do weird noices and faces, bark or make other animal noises, hit myself in the face and/or head, hit things with other objects, punch things, swear, etc. I do it in public sometimes too or with people around. My neighbours hear it too, surely. It's over for this guy right here.

Same.
I don't bark though, but my rage drives me to cringy shit.

Last edited:
I do the same thing

I rarely scream even tho I'm mentally fucked, my anger issues pile up till I lose my mind every few months and break something but thats about it.

I dont bark or yell but i do slap myself when im to anxious and stressed.

Same.
I don't bark though, but my rage drives me to cringy shit.
Yeah. The moment I do it I have such a rush of adrenaline where I feel like I can do anything liek when I'm drunk. I also do some dangerous hit mostly with my car (speeding).
I rarely scream even tho I'm mentally fucked, my anger issues pile up till I lose my mind every few months and break something but thats about it.
Check your T.