Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Psychoanalysis session. Tell the last dream you remember

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
Describe the last dream you remember and we will try to resolve the meaning of what your unconsciousness is trying to tell you.

Kurtzlich
You dream is the veiled expression of your inner desire, it serves the purpose of uphold the sleep. It steams from your IT (unconsciousness) and reveal itself at later sleep stages while day time its suppressed by your superego. The images of your dreams are thoughts that are coded in symbols, the clue is hidden and only you know where to find it, the work of analyst is just to ask you questions that will lead to the source.
I believe it has similar mechanism with patients with schizophrenia, the prefrontal cortex is just too weak to suppress the thoughts of more primitive limbic system and this is the reason why schizos hear voices and see things, with schizos it happens during day time also tho.

May you believe it or not, analyzing own dreams could help someone to discover oneself better.

the last dream I had, a bitchy foid from my past was actually nice to me and we were lying in bed cuddling. she put my hand on her waist and she kissed my neck. I dont need a psychoanalyst i need pussy nigga:reeeeee:

I remember I was in school, and I was talking to a foid classmate and we were touching each other under the desk and flirting with each other, then the bell rang my classmates left. Before I could leave, my teacher called me over and gave me a group of papers, I didn't question it and walked away. On the way home, I looked through them, at first It was written comments from my teachers displaying dissatisfaction over my poor grades and insulting my intelligence and wondering what the fuck is wrong with me. When I flipped to the next page, It showed all the private conversations I had with people and highlighted edgy things that could be taken out of context, and the other pages were about my internet history, I ran to my house as fast as I could. I felt like I was being hunted.

Last edited:
i'll come back to this post when i wake up later

the last dream I had, a bitchy foid from my past was actually nice to me and we were lying in bed cuddling. she put my hand on her waist and she kissed my neck. I dont need a psychoanalyst i need pussy nigga:reeeeee:
What kinds of love have you experienced?
I remember I was in school, and I was talking to a foid classmate and we were touching each other under the desk and flirting with each other, then the bell rang my classmates left. Before I could leave, my teacher called me over and gave me a group of papers, I didn't question it and walked away. On the way home, I looked through them, at first It was written comments from my teachers displaying dissatisfaction over my poor grades and insulting my intelligence and wondering what the fuck is wrong with me. When I flipped to the next page, It showed all the private conversations I had with people and highlighted edgy things that could be taken out of context, and the other pages were about my internet history, I ran to my house as fast as I could. I felt like I was being hunted.
Youre not that physically ugly, arent you?
i'll come back to this post when i wake up later
gn man xd

Describe the last dream you remember and we will try to resolve the meaning of what your unconsciousness is trying to tell you.

Kurtzlich
You dream is the veiled expression of your inner desire, it serves the purpose of uphold the sleep. It steams from your IT (unconsciousness) and reveal itself at later sleep stages while day time its suppressed by your superego. The images of your dreams are thoughts that are coded in symbols, the clue is hidden and only you know where to find it, the work of analyst is just to ask you questions that will lead to the source.
I believe it has similar mechanism with patients with schizophrenia, the prefrontal cortex is just too weak to suppress the thoughts of more primitive limbic system and this is the reason why schizos hear voices and see things, with schizos it happens during day time also tho.

May you believe it or not, analyzing own dreams could help someone to discover oneself better.
in this dream i was running from something, i didnt see what it was really but i was fearful in the dream and i woke up sweating. in the dream my legs felt like jelly too, they were really weak and uncoordinated so i could barely run.

Was mogged brutally in my dream of last night.

Kurtzlich

Don't care, didn't read plus foid worship avi

Was very confused but I remember I wrecked my car and also lost huge amounts of money in some financial mess. Felt quite unpleasant.

A good ex-friend of mine was trying to borrow a lot of money from me. He said he owed some very bad people and that they will kill him.The whole dream was him crying and pleading for me to give him the money to save his life. I had the exact sum he needed in my pocket.

The dream ended with me saying no and walking away. ( :lul: )

in this dream i was running from something, i didnt see what it was really but i was fearful in the dream and i woke up sweating. in the dream my legs felt like jelly too, they were really weak and uncoordinated so i could barely run.
What do you think persecuted you? Did it kill you in the dream? What was the outcome?
Was mogged brutally in my dream of last night.
By whom?
I was bullied briefly in 5th grade, and I've only been accepted by some of my peers.
Are you a NEET ?
Don't care, didn't read plus foid worship avi
Suck the shit off my dirty ethnic hairy ass, you dumb nigger
Was very confused but I remember I wrecked my car and also lost huge amounts of money in some financial mess. Felt quite unpleasant.
Did you invest in crypto?

If you have sex in your dreams then you're :chad:. I never had sexual dreams. My dreams are gloomy and obscure.

Kurtzlich

Karl Friston has written a very good neuroscientific paper where he connects the mechanism of psychosis to what happens in dreams.

Anyway I like jungian dream interpretation, and it looks like you maybe have a freudian perspective

What do you think persecuted you? Did it kill you in the dream? What was the outcome?
Well it was something much more powerful than me physically and also bigger, or at least i perceived it as such. I did not kill it and there was no definitive ending, the being caught up to me gradually with their shadow looming over me more and more until i woke up in a sweat

2 or 3 nights ago. Very notable dream, even told my friends about it. Was a gangster nightmare actually. Woke up and wanted to go back to sleep. I forgot most of it was like a 4k thriller/horror movie with twists. Streets were replaced with rivers. I was on a tall tree beach lowering a friend into the water to save his life. I did it, and then the water level immediately dropped revealing a pile of dead bodies with my friend on top. Everyone who gets in the river dies. Then everybody around started disintegrating like a thanos snap and I think something happened to their front lawns like it turned into a swamp or something. Forgot what happened afterwards but was the one nightmare I really enjoyed

My school was on fire, I asked a girl that I like out, she said yes but changed her mind straight away. Then I woke up inside of the t-spawn truck from the csgo map cobblestone, except the truck was outside my house.:feelsLSD:

Unironically today I dreamed with a girl I liked some 15 years ago. Talk about pathetic, I bet she doesn't even remember that I ever existed.

I went to go eat some Reeses puffs but instead of chocolate and peanut butter it was raspberry and banana flavored