Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Psycho And Foid

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN TKE Enjoyer
★★★★★

Well. I guess that's that then

Personalitypill is something most incels need to take. When women say they like a guy with a "good personality" this is what they actually mean. Psychopathic personality disorder.

Women would rather fuck the low inhib low IQ man with a high propensity to violence than a cordial kind man.

Lol and then they say they want to be safe at night

When women say they like a guy with a "good personality" this is what they actually mean. Psychopathic personality disorder.
:yes::yes::yes::yes:Exactly this.
By good they mean PROPER, the one she likes, not someone who is helpful.

Lol and then they say they want to be safe at night
And by being safe they men only dark triad chad can rape them, not schizophrenic uggo.
Foids fantasize about rapes BUT rapist must be handsome.

Women enjoy dysgenic breeding

Another proof we are in hell

When I say that women are retarded, some cels say that "they are not retarded, it is just their manipulative and snake-like nature"

My fucking ass, they actively promote killers that endanger them and other women, that is 100% dysgenic, 0 intelligence

When I say that women are retarded, some cels say that "they are not retarded, it is just their manipulative and snake-like nature"

My fucking ass, they actively promote killers that endanger them and other women, that is 100% dysgenic, 0 intelligence
:yes::yes::yes:Exactly, and it's also both tbh. They are manipulative, but in a retarded way, not in an intelligent machiavellian calculated way. It's very, very easy to see through their manipulation/wordplay/virtue signalling/gaslighting and stuff like that, it's just that most men are cucks who think foids are inherently moral.

:yes::yes::yes:Exactly, and it's also both tbh. They are manipulative, but in a retarded way, not in an intelligent machiavellian calculated way. It's very, very easy to see through their manipulation/wordplay/virtue signalling/gaslighting and stuff like that, it's just that most men are cucks who think foids are inherently moral.
:yes: