Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Psychiatry was the first step towards free speech control

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
"You said you saw a ghost? On to the mental hospital!"
"You said life is terrible and suicide is better? On to the mental hospital!"
"You said people are all secretly bad, manipulative cunts? You are emotionally damaged from having been treated badly by SOME people and therefore need therapy! On to the mental hospital!"
"You think there are factors outside of your control, such as your height, face or skin tone which contributes to you being a social outcast? On to the mental hospital!"
It's a way for the elites (which are mostly Jews) to control who says what.

(((They))) control your reality, if psychiatry was any good (((they))) would have never let you have access to it.

Last edited:
high iq thread. best way to shut someone with questions up is to gaslight them

Psychiatry is quite a load of BS I've found.one of those things to stay away from lest ye be fucked by it. I went to one once. He of course was a god damn Jew and I said outright 'I don't want any drugs' and he was basically like alright nothing we can do here. Fuck those drugs and fuck being a petri dish. Ever notice how the whole 'we just have to find the right drug/dosage/combo' is akin being in a pitch black room firing a gun off at one target that can move around and be anywhere meanwhile there's also dozens of innocents wandering around too? When people say they found the right one(s) it's either placebo or they are so worn out by the trauma from the trials they just agree or a combo of both they just give in. ie. Just kill everyone in the room to guarantee you killed the target.

Jew bastards

Psychologists are far worse, and I dont think psychiatry works like that, they (psychyators) more look on how you say things and have you behave more than what you say. When I first met a psychiator in my 1st mental assylum she immedialy diagnosed me with right diagnosis.
actually inermediate iq

Sry for bad english, I just wanted to say that they look primeraly on behavior, not on what you say, like if you say those thigs and they see that you behave normally thay wont diagnose you with shit.

Sry for bad english, I just wanted to say that they look primeraly on behavior, not on what you say, like if you say those thigs and they see that you behave normally thay wont diagnose you with shit.
But how are they going to diagnose you if you sit in the room without showing behaviour? Unless by "behaviour" you mean tone of voice and body language.

tone of voice and body language.
Yes, if you were russian I would recommend you watching med films (i hope some of them you can find on the internet traslated on english), its about differt mental disorders, and if you watch it youll see that only by a small talk good professional can tell what mental disorder it is.
mine speech, behavior etc very similar to this guy, for example.
And keep this jew propaganda about t "muh theyre just expressing themselfes" out of your mind .
Though I dont say all incels are mentally ill, but the vast majority are.

Last edited: