Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over (((Psychiatrist))) wants to drug me again

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
The start of this year I finally got off my anti depressants (I was taking sertraline for basically all of 2018, and fluoxetine late 2017). I see now that these were merely governmemt control pills to keep me complicit in my own subjegation and lower my IQ

Now, after being off them for nearly a year they want to put me on them again, but I am not going to let them. I will flush them down the toilet before I put more medication in my body

ive been off and on them for over 5 yrs, i need a gf and acceptance to make me happy, not some worthless pill

im glad i never took jewpills

Take your medicines dude, Anti depressants are the only cope I can use against suicidal thoughts. Why do you care about your iq? You are worthless for them anyway.

Take your medicines dude, Anti depressants are the only cope I can use against suicidal thoughts. Why do you care about your iq? You are worthless for them anyway.
JoinedNov 16, 2019Messages1
I wonder who could be behind this post? :feelswhere: :feelswhere:

I'd rather be suicidal than brainwashed by experimental drugs. They only made me feel less suicidal briefly because it's a placebo but their ultimate purpose is to put money into the reptile's pockets and fuck up my brain
JoinedNov 16, 2019Messages1
I wonder who could be behind this post? :feelswhere: :feelswhere:

All the mass killers took them...

I told them over and over that I do not want to go back on medication but they keep demanding I do

Damn that's brutal as fuck

The last one i was at,was willing to give me what equated to hallusiangenics just because i was anxious in social situations
Jews I tell you,jews.

TBH foids won't fuck you with or without them. Might as well cope.

Back in the day they use to carve holes in the brain. now we have "civilized" chemical lobotomies. Aint it glorious.

OP how can they force you to take them?

If you are skeptical of them then they arent worth it imo.
True tbh

Grow your own medicine fuck this system, All those drugs are doing is sedating your thoughts and emotions exactly what the system wants.
Let it out, go wild! fuuucckk it!

I'm honestly extremely jealous of people who benefit from SSRI's. I got none of the purported benefits and all the side effects.

I have a drawer filled with various packets of pills these psychologists have given me over the years. Honestly, how is a pill going to alter reality? Are they going to get you a job? No. Are they going to make you smarter? No. Are they going to give you a girlfriend/wife? Absolutely NOT! So then I gotta ask, what is the point of it? When I was a teenager I was easily tricked into taking them by psychopathic therapists. God has far more value than pills and therapy and I'm not even sure he exists, but I think he should exist anyhow because a lot of whores need to be punished.

just stop going to them. Unless it is court ordered they can't do shit to you.

just stop going to them. Unless it is court ordered they can't do shit to you.
I'm pretty sure it's the only thing keeping me from getting forced back to the mental ward tbh

I'm pretty sure it's the only thing keeping me from getting forced back to the mental ward tbh
if thats the case just pretend to take them but don't.