Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Psychiatrist asks me If I have hydrocephalus.

Tarblackpill

Tarblackpill

There will be so much grief.
-
And I thought my head was small af.
Eitherway point is everyone sees that I am dysmorphic, except my mom or whatever. Or foids that try to argue with me about how much looks play a role in attraction.
Yes, absolutely low effort post, but loneliness has pushed me to the frontiers of what constitutes mental retardation.

Post a pic of your head with face censored. Im interested

I will post an uncensored one. There are photos/texts online than identify me eitherway, so nothing to lose.

IMG 20210228 181159

I think its because of the hairline, take minoxdill

You have a long mid face, but your head does not look hydro-cephalic. What did he mean by this anyways? Before the sutures close about at 1.5
years of age, your skull can expand due to hydrocephalus, after that it just kills you by increased intra cranial pressure. A pretty stupid way to call it hydro-cephalic, especially since it has no temporal growth.

As was already stated here: minox or implants for your hairline will reduce the large forehead.

You have a long mid face, but your head does not look hydro-cephalic. What did he mean by this anyways? Before the sutures close about at 1.5
years of age, your skull can expand due to hydrocephalus, after that it just kills you by increased intra cranial pressure. A pretty stupid way to call it hydro-cephalic, especially since it has no temporal growth.

As was already stated here: minox or implants for your hairline will reduce the large forehead.
Most professionals are usually not educated beyond their speciality either way. In all honesty I have outsmarted quite some of them at times.

Funny thing with the midface is that my facial height is lower than average. I guess it is due to my small chin. My face is more narrow than long.
@Kamikaze Since I will be going for multiple surgeries around june, in order to attempt ascension, I was thinking about temporal fillaments if that's necessary.
Point is I am planning on jaw reinforcement, so doing it without temporal expansion won't really help.

Last edited:
What do you mean by dysmorphic? Do you have a photo from a straight angle? I also have a long face and assymetric facial features(trauma at early childhood), and i think yours is less noticeable.
Bruh....are you incel with that face? Please tell me this is sarcasm.
Please please PLEASE tell me this is sarcasm because IF YOU are incel, then I am an amoeba.

Please please PLEASE tell me this is sarcasm because IF YOU are incel, then I am an amoeba.
He's probably very short with thin frame so I could definitely see him being an incel.

He's probably very short with thin frame so I could definitely see him being an incel.
I hope (and think) he was mocking the chad "dont worry bro Im ugly too, personality matters" thing.

I also hope I am right.
SUPER ULTRA MEGA MOG INCOMING
Dude my best friend is like 5'5" and slays. He looks noticeably uglier than you.

Last edited:
Facial assymetry, bad under eye area, no strong jawline, prey eyes, crooked teeth, diagnosed personality disorder. Its really easy to become
a female repellent these days.
190cm at 80 kg. Thin frame is right on the money, narrow shoulder width and generally being a lanklet easily destroys overall impression.

@Tarblackpill you have more masculine facial features, and it seems like you have some decent facial hair growth. Id really try to do something about the forehead hairline and try to beardmaxx if i were you. Will it solve all your problems? probably not, but there is definitely room for looksmaxxing in your case.

I am 1.70 m, microstomic, malar flattening, facial asymmetry, ptosis, scoliosis, crooked teeth, brown eyes, clubfoot, crooked joints, amyoplasia, upturned nose, micrognathic, OCD, Depression, Borderline.....dude you MOG me to the edge of the universe and back.

Facial assymetry, bad under eye area, no strong jawline, prey eyes, crooked teeth, diagnosed personality disorder. Its really easy to become
a female repellent these days.

190cm at 80 kg. Thin frame is right on the money, narrow shoulder width and generally being a lanklet easily destroys overall impression.
Have you approached? And tried tinder, bumble etc?

You mog the fuck out of me with that face not to mention your 6'2 176lbs.

Without any intention to refute your argument on your own inceldom, If you were living here in my country, you would be hunted down by modelling agencies 24/7

What do you mean by dysmorphic? Do you have a photo from a straight angle? I also have a long face and assymetric facial features(trauma at early childhood), and i think yours is less noticeable.
:chad:

Let me use a different camera and let you witness the absolute horror.

Have you approached? And tried tinder, bumble etc?

You mog the fuck out of me with that face not to mention your 6'2 176lbs.
Being an avoidant personality disorder high inhib social retard, you can guess the answer to that.
Rather not submit myself to such embarrassment, when no sane female in 2021 would consider being with a subhuman.
There's too many manipulative and deceitful psychopaths and narcissists out there these days. They will never love you because you're not attractive, just take advantage of, and manipulate for their benefit.

IMG 20210228 205912
there is no REALITY where you dont mog me
@Kamikaze again dude, I am not attempting to disqualify you from being an incel. I can only see you being an incel though if you are ABSOLUTELY REALLY socially retarded. Like, I mean....greeting people with "Do you like trains?" questions and the like...
Funnily, some people get absolutely baffled when they don't see me respond with "HURGUDEEBAMBOODEEHFFF" when they meet me.

Last edited:
View attachment 417045there is no REALITY where you dont mog me
@Kamikaze again dude, I am not attempting to disqualify you from being an incel. I can only see you being an incel though if you are ABSOLUTELY REALLY socially retarded. Like, I mean....greeting people with "Do you like trains?" questions and the like...
Funnily, some people get absolutely baffled when they don't see me respond with "HURGUDEEBAMBOODEEHFFF" when they meet me.

While you also have some facial assymetry, i see no terribly disturbing facial features. Try to hairmax to reduce your forehead and keep your beard to a very short stubble(it looks like you have good facial hair distribution, mine is that of a twelve year old).

What is your height and frame? I could see some gymcelling helping in yoir case. Unless youre a severe mentalcel, theres definitley a possibility to enter the normie treshold with some work.