Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Psychedelics are the most underrated cope, especially LSD

T

TingusPingus

Greycel
If you're a person who struggles to fully accept and come to terms with the blackpill as a world view, psychedelics are worth considering. I've done LSD probably 5-6 times in the last year, and all of my angst surrounding the blackpill has nearly vanished. One of the biggest appeals of psychedelics is their ability to challenge notions that a person has held for decades, a devout christian may reconsider their religious beliefs for the first time in their entire life while under the influence of psychedelics. Bare with me here. One of the reasons why the blackpill feels so scary and villainous to outsiders is that it challenges everything you've been taught about social interaction. We believe that humans are special and unique compared to other species, and the idea that we are not can be downright terrifying to many.

But what if we were never taught that humans are special? What if from a young age we were all taught the realities of human nature, and how comparable our behavior is to other primates? The blackpill wouldn't even exist, because it would simply be regarded as fact. That's how I feel after these trips. I feel no anger towards our world or the people around me anymore. I have fully separated my feelings from the blackpill, and have managed to have an entirely analytical view on humans. I find everything more fascinating than depressing nowadays, and I don't think that would be the case without psychedelics.

Definitely not saying that psychedelics cure inceldom (that's what plastic surgery is for jfl), but they can definitely shift your perspective on the world around you. If you're a person who is constantly enraged by our "clown world", there's a decent chance that psychedelics could help you spin it into something that you find less depressing. Just be responsible with your use, if you want to have a grand experience each time I'd recommend waiting at least 1-2 months between trips.

Not to mention LSD is fun as fuck in general

But what if we were never taught that humans are special? What if from a young age we were all taught the realities of human nature, and how comparable our behavior is to other primates? The blackpill wouldn't even exist, because it would simply be regarded as fact. That's how I feel after these trips. I feel no anger towards our world or the people around me anymore. I have fully separated my feelings from the blackpill, and have managed to have an entirely analytical view on humans. I find everything more fascinating than depressing nowadays, and I don't think that would be the case without psychedelics.
Humans were created by some kind of demiurge as a experiment then degradated over time losing lifespan and consciousness.
The book of Enoch is talking about that

Doesn't LSD have the potential to duck your head up permanently?

Doesn't LSD have the potential to duck your head up permanently?
Eh, most horror stories you hear about LSD are from retards taking wayyyy more than necessary. TONS of boomers you see on a daily basis have done it when the grateful dead would tour. The best dose of LSD is when you're still consciously thinking, but you are noticeably inebriated, meanwhile these dumbasses will pop like 5 tabs trying to impress a girl and then they go full schizo and start fighting ghosts and shit.

Also, If you're a person who can't be alone with your own thoughts, you will likely have a bad time. Most "bad trips" that people have is simply them realizing that they're a coper. Not even joking, so many utterly delusional beckies do LSD and have the worst time ever, because all of their beliefs are challenged. A body positivity coper might pop a tab and realize "I look disgusting and unhealthy", because they actually see things for how they are, rather than a bullshit belief derived from personal bias.

If you're a person who struggles to fully accept and come to terms with the blackpill as a world view, psychedelics are worth considering. I've done LSD probably 5-6 times in the last year, and all of my angst surrounding the blackpill has nearly vanished. One of the biggest appeals of psychedelics is their ability to challenge notions that a person has held for decades, a devout christian may reconsider their religious beliefs for the first time in their entire life while under the influence of psychedelics. Bare with me here. One of the reasons why the blackpill feels so scary and villainous to outsiders is that it challenges everything you've been taught about social interaction. We believe that humans are special and unique compared to other species, and the idea that we are not can be downright terrifying to many.

Definitely not saying that psychedelics cure inceldom (that's what plastic surgery is for jfl), but they can definitely shift your perspective on the world around you. If you're a person who is constantly enraged by our "clown world", there's a decent chance that psychedelics could help you spin it into something that you find less depressing. Just be responsible with your use, if you want to have a grand experience each time I'd recommend waiting at least 1-2 months between trips.

View: https://youtu.be/PXKX5efoW5U?si=JnGrKSoAd37kHKRM

i had the exact same realization with lsd, lsd specifically more so than any other tryptamine or phenethyl ive tried, gave me the most blackpilling experiences, when you realize theres always two sides to everything and you just taking water for granted, itll give you genuine perspective for all kinds of people and situations, not just oh i feel bad for you, but you truly feel the weight of everything, life and death, sun and moon, boy or girl, peasant vs rich, its a ride
Also, If you're a person who can't be alone with your own thoughts, you will likely have a bad time. Most "bad trips" that people have is simply them realizing that they're a coper. Not even joking, so many utterly delusional beckies do LSD and have the worst time ever, because all of their beliefs are challenged. A body positivity coper might pop a tab and realize "I look disgusting and unhealthy", because they actually see things for how they are, rather than a bullshit belief derived from personal bias.
yes the more connected with yourself you are, the better the experience will be, the less in check you are with yourself, the more the lsd will slap the ridiculousness out of you and realize youre worldview just because you think its the only and right way isnt shit and youre just another human like the rest of humankind, doesnt matter the gender or age

the lysergamides rly challenge your mind, its what makes it so exhausting by the end especially if you solo trip over 200 mics ime, anything over 200 and im not sober until i sleep(which is usually around the 24 hr mark), so be warned of diff trip lengths depending on the individual, on avg itll last 8-12, but its not unheard to trip for 24+ hrs at a decent dosage(not peak but youll still be getting minor visuals and youll be loopy still thought wise). its best to have a benzo and or opioid in hand to comedown, antipsychs work too, but benzos are enough for me to relatively go from losing my mind to oh its not so bad anymore, and usually i can fall asleep by the time i peak on them

If you are mentally unstable or have a family history of mental illness then I don't think you should even fuck around with psychedelics. You can become a permanent schizo and have to be on meds for the rest of your life, most likely.

i had the exact same realization with lsd, lsd specifically more so than any other tryptamine or phenethyl ive tried, gave me the most blackpilling experiences, when you realize theres always two sides to everything and you just taking water for granted, itll give you genuine perspective for all kinds of people and situations, not just oh i feel bad for you, but you truly feel the weight of everything, life and death, sun and moon, boy or girl, peasant vs rich, its a ride

yes the more connected with yourself you are, the better the experience will be, the less in check you are with yourself, the more the lsd will slap the ridiculousness out of you and realize youre worldview just because you think its the only and right way isnt shit and youre just another human like the rest of humankind, doesnt matter the gender or age
I'm glad i've finally found someone with similar experiences, now I know I'm not crazy lol. I've been trying to discuss the link between psychedelics and the blackpill but nobody in these forums seems to do them. Also, people report that LSD tends to trigger more external thoughts, whereas psilocybin and DMT tend to trigger more internal thoughts. That's what might cause the uniquely blackpilling nature of LSD. Whenever I'm on LSD I tend to think about the world around me, the history of humanity, hierarchies, evolution, and so on. When i'm on mushrooms the thinking I do usually pertains to my personal existence.

It seems that psilocybin and DMT tend to trigger profound thoughts about yourself, and LSD tends to trigger profound thoughts about the world around you.

If you are mentally unstable or have a family history of mental illness then I don't think you should even fuck around with psychedelics. You can become a permanent schizo and have to be on meds for the rest of your life, most likely.
Very true, should've included that in my post. However, the risk of this happening to you as a normal person is miniscule. I know countless guys from my high school who have done LSD with no problem. Not to mention that in the hippie boomer ages everyone was doing it. Tabs were passed out like candy at concerts, literally $1 a tab. (this is anecdotal evidence but there's no empirical evidence so it's the best I can do.)

In short, if you're not a psych ward patient, and you have no family history of schizophrenia, you'll be just fine. Worst thing that could happen is a scary trip.

Last edited:
I'm glad i've finally found someone with similar experiences, now I know I'm not crazy lol. I've been trying to discuss the link between psychedelics and the blackpill but nobody in these forums seems to do them. Also, people report that LSD tends to trigger more external thoughts, whereas psilocybin and DMT tend to trigger more internal thoughts. That's what might cause the uniquely blackpilling nature of LSD. Whenever I'm on LSD I tend to think about the world around me, the history of humanity, hierarchies, evolution, and so on. When i'm on mushrooms the thinking I do usually pertains to my personal existence.
i agree with everything you wrote, shrooms actually are friendlier to me than lsd lol, even though i had read that people viewed lsd as more fun(most likely because of the 60s), while yes its more fun when its good(plus its added feature of not only hitting your 5ht2a, but also your d1 and d2 receptors), when shit hits the fan which eventually anyone tripping often will have somewhat of a challenging to a full blown psychotic breakdown its literally nightmare tier but youre experiencing it fully unlike in a dream where theres always that slight haze, here youre in it just as you are right now browsing this forum lol, with psilocybin and its analogues ive never had as hard of a hard trip, as ive had with a hard lsd trip, the duration is to blame too because when youve been still tripping for a full day it takes a harder toll on you, compared to psilocybin+its analogues where i seem to be basically back to baseline by 8-10 hrs in, with most of it being condensed in the first 5 hrs. ive not tried dmt yet but it is on my to do list in the future, i just want to experiment a little more with the longer acting psychs before i dive into dmt

i had one trip with 25b nboh+weed where i realized fuck im not ready yet for dmt lol, i thought having over 40+ trips would let me be ready but no im still not fully ok with myself to let myself become THAT vulnerable. but i do find interesting that theres less reports of bad trips with dmt than any other psych, so there is that.
It seems that psilocybin and DMT tend to trigger profound thoughts about yourself, and LSD tends to trigger profound thoughts about the world around you.
:yes::yes: