Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Psych Ward

• Thread starter AmIjustDreaming
  • Start date
AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
How many of you have been committed to a psychiatric ward?

A doctor told me to visit a psychiatrist, but I never visited one

Don't know man

That's fucking brutal, were the psychiatric wards at least halfway bearable?
It was filled with NORMIES. I'm serious, everyone had children, wives, husbands, girlfriends, boyfriends, we would get visitation at 4 pm everyday, I saw all the guys girlfriends hugging them and kissing them. Then the groups we do everyday, the constant chatter of problems with their boyfriend.girlfriend was unbearable. A fucking doctor there even told me I was the worst ones in there.

It was filled with NORMIES. I'm serious, everyone had children, wives, husbands, girlfriends, boyfriends, we would get visitation at 4 pm everyday, I saw all the guys girlfriends hugging them and kissing them. Then the groups we do everyday, the constant chatter of problems with their boyfriend.girlfriend was unbearable. A fucking doctor there even told me I was the worst ones in there.
Sorry to hear, that's some sad shit

Sorry to hear, that's some sad shit
One day this asian guy had a manic episode, I watched as they strapped him to a bed and sedated him. He was screaming utter non-sense.

One day this asian guy had a manic episode, I watched as they strapped him to a bed and sedated him. He was screaming utter non-sense.
what the fuck
Did you at least have internet access or some other good copes?

How many of you have been committed to a psychiatric ward?
I stabbed someone with a pencil when they fucked with me. My father admitted me to the outpatient facility of our lady of peace hospital. I was never bullied again after that. Darktriad maxing is legit to gain status. However, females will still hate you if you are ugly.

Uses to go in and out of psychiatrist to get my dose of selexa

I was committed five times: 4 involuntary, 1 voluntary. My life hasn’t been going well since the last 8 years. But I can change that real soon.

If you don't mind me being nosey, what were the invol for?
I’d rather not say. I’ve done some violent things over the years, none of it I regret because the people who I was violent towards were all dicks to me.

none of it I regret because the people who I was violent towards were all dicks to me.
Good. They got what they fucking deserved.

I will never go to one

I'm not attention seeker so no I've never been there.
I get ignored daily and people pay me no mind so I don't understand how some fellowcels can be sent there unless on their own free will.

Me. During my teens. Roping if I end up in another. (yes I know expressing this irl is a sure fire way to get locked up.)
I will never go to one
Like choice matters when the courts are involved

low iq if u ever do, u know u cant tell jew doctors your true feelings as an incel

I'm not attention seeker so no I've never been there.
I get ignored daily and people pay me no mind so I don't understand how some fellowcels can be sent there unless on their own free will.
The police made me.