Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media PSL > Appeal

"Appeal" is shit like a full head of hair and collagen right? I mean ofc PSL mogs appeal, having appeal means nothing if you don't have the bare minimum of good bone structure and facial ratios

"Appeal" is shit like a full head of hair and collagen right? I mean ofc PSL mogs appeal, having appeal means nothing if you don't have the bare minimum of good bone structure and facial ratios
I think appeal means overall pleasantness of appearance with normal culturally acceptable look, approachability, and positivity, and confidence. A dark triad guy might not have appeal because of his strong mean look, despite being of high PSL rating.

I think appeal means overall pleasantness of appearance with normal culturally acceptable look, approachability, and positivity, and confidence.
Isn't this just looking high trust?

The way I understand appeal is that it's things like having hair, collagen, and a good balance of sex appeal and youthfulness (so that you don't look too dimorphic like an ogre). For example, I've heard people describe someone like Ian Somerhalder as low trust and high appeal, whereas someone like Elias De Poot is low trust and low appeal

@ElTruecel

The way I understand appeal is that it's things like having hair, collagen, and a good balance of sex appeal and youthfulness (so that you don't look too dimorphic like an ogre). For example, I've heard people describe someone like Ian Somerhalder as low trust and high appeal, whereas someone like Elias De Poot is low trust and low appeal
Ian Somerhalder is dark triad but not ogreish so has appeal.

Yeah kinda.
I know high/low trust is primarily a craniofacial morphology thing, but it also intersects with one's overall look somewhat. If you dress like a nazi skinhead or school shooter, never smile, etc. you likely won't be perceived as trustworthy and approachable, but if you present in a more normie way there's a better chance

I know high/low trust is primarily a craniofacial morphology thing, but it also intersects with one's overall look somewhat. If you dress like a nazi skinhead or school shooter, never smile, etc. you likely won't be perceived as trustworthy and approachable, but if you present in a more normie way there's a better chance
I rather be low trust mogger.

@ElTruecel
You don’t need any of that if you look good like Meeks

View attachment 1282979
Same here. Would be better to look indimidating to normies than to be approached by them constantly like high trust GL people are. You'd still get pussy either way; in fact low trust Chads get sex faster since women aren't expecting commitment from them and therefore aren't holding out for a relationship

You don’t need any of that if you look good like Meeks
Well yeah that's the point of this thread. PSL > appeal, me and wereq were just going back and forth about what exactly "appeal" is

@ElTruecel
Yea pretty much
View attachment 1282979
I’m starting to see this type of stuff more of a meme. People genuinely the level of RR or De Poot level of low trust are rare as fuck. If you’re a framelet like them some muh Hunter eyes would do anything in terms of giving a low trust halo.