Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News PSG lost...

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Neymar5

Tomorrow I change back to DiCaprio avi

The match was much better and equal than I thought tbh

Over for psgcels

Ney should've never left barca.

football is cope

He should've, but not for PSG.
Just escape messi's shadow theory. Both Valverde seasons could've been golden if they had neymar. I would've prefer ney trying to score 4th goal against liverpool at nou camp instead of dembele, though judging by the recent matches, ney could've miss as well. Where do you think he should've go, tbh i can't even think of team he would've fit better than he adapted in barca

Just escape messi's shadow theory. Both Valverde seasons could've been golden if they had neymar. I would've prefer ney trying to score 4th goal against liverpool at nou camp instead of dembele, though judging by the recent matches, ney could've miss as well. Where do you think he should've go, tbh i can't even think of team he would've fit better than he adapted in barca
psg wont let him go.

terrible news

psg wont let him go.
Its not even viable for him to go now imo. All the talks and conflicts been resolved i guess. I just dont see where he couldve played instead of psg in the first place and where he can go now? He is integrated and the team is ok, almost won the cl. Tbh i thought psg has no chances to advance afrer the break, but they reached the finals, and got mogged by a team who was 3 goals apart from reaching barcas record goals in a cl season. I dont even know what to propose, theyve only lost by 1 goal. Its judt bayern was that good ig. Any other team, psg could mog

Oh yes with valverde he should've stayed. As soon as valverde left that's when he should've left

Neymar was so fucking depressed, if that ethnic cunt hadn't injured him PSG probably would have won...