Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Pseudo intellectuals on this forum

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
JFL. What’s with the egotistical pseudo intellectuals in this forum who think being versed in one subject makes them have an authoritative tone on everything. I’m not going to be called low iq by some ego inflated cuck who refuses to condense my point and suffers through major cognitive dissonance. Major examples include people like Indracel or these tranny loving anime pfps or even these people thinking reading one philosophy book makes them 250 iq. Dude you’re not as smart as you think you are :feelsseriously: and using snarky debate tactics doesn’t mean you won.

It is mainly NT fags who do this too

I read 1984, Im smarter than all of you :feelshehe:

Its narcissistic flaunting your self measured iq and calling others stupid. Thats why I don't like nerds in real life, they have superiority God complex jerking themselves off at every step.

Incels are still smarter than most of the population tho

Incels are still smarter than most of the population tho
We're not. If we took a real average of IQs on the forum, we'd probably be lucky to hit 100. There a lot of dumb motherfuckers here.

We're not. If we took a real average of IQs on the forum, we'd probably be lucky to hit 100. There a lot of dumb motherfuckers here.
A lot of normies are dumb af too, so it balances

JFL. What’s with the egotistical pseudo intellectuals in this forum who think being versed in one subject makes them have an authoritative tone on everything. I’m not going to be called low iq by some ego inflated cuck who refuses to condense my point and suffers through major cognitive dissonance. Major examples include people like Indracel or these tranny loving anime pfps or even these people thinking reading one philosophy book makes them 250 iq. Dude you’re not as smart as you think you are :feelsseriously: and using snarky debate tactics doesn’t mean you won.
didnt read

A lot of normies are dumb af too, so it balances
That's besides the point. The IQ of the population of our user base isn't higher than the general average.

It's the midwit syndrome. I had it, too. But I came to grips with it and admitted that I was being pretentious all along and that I was never the intellectually gifted that I've always wanted to be. I read great books, that's about it. But the ideas I'm reading about were conceived by far brighter men. In other words, I couldn't conceptualize what they wrote by myself, so I lean on the shoulders of superior men to make sense of things and pretend I'm smarter than average, which I'm probably not.

And hey, even if I were smarter than average, look where I'm posting this; on an incel forum. I would exchange any "high" intelligence I have for a good job, a nice house, a decent car, some friends, and a girlfriend. I say fuck being "high IQ", I want a LIFE.

didnt read
[
77D34CF8 DB05 4A16 B1B5 B5337919E5F1

It's the midwit syndrome. I had it, too. But I came to grips with it and admitted that I was being pretentious all along and that I was never the intellectually gifted that I've always wanted to be. I read great books, that's about it. But the ideas I'm reading about were conceived by far brighter men. In other words, I couldn't conceptualize what they wrote by myself, so I lean on the shoulders of superior men to make sense of things and pretend I'm smarter than average, which I'm probably not.

And hey, even if I were smarter than average, look where I'm posting this; on an incel forum. I would exchange any "high" intelligence I have for a good job, a nice house, a decent car, some friends, and a girlfriend. I say fuck being "high IQ", I want a LIFE.
Brutal :fuk: . high iq outliers are ostracized and incompatible with foids. Look at Tesla, Newton, Schopenhauer, etc

tbh i always make short threads and short comments, i dont even read those faggots writing entire paragraphs

Brutal :fuk: . high iq outliers are ostracized and incompatible with foids. Look at Tesla, Newton, Schopenhauer, etc
Their lives were absolutely brutal. I guess being mediocre has its advantages. Average people have sex. Average guys have girlfriends. Average people have jobs. Average people have friends. They have a life. Why would anyone in their right mind want to be more like highly intelligent outliers than mediocre people?

It's a cope from ugly men to think of themselves as superior by reading philosophical books when in reality they would put aside their books in a heartbeat if that meant being accepted by society and having a chance at love for once.

I enjoy reading books, but ask me if I would like to be reading books on a Friday night rather than going out on a date with my crush or having fun with my friends or whatever. What a truly intelligent person understands is that social, sexual, and romantic experiences are more meaningful than any books you can read.

Their lives were absolutely brutal. I guess being mediocre has its advantages. Average people have sex. Average guys have girlfriends. Average people have jobs. Average people have friends. They have a life. Why would anyone in their right mind want to be more like highly intelligent outliers than mediocre people?

It's a cope from ugly men to think of themselves as superior by reading philosophical books when in reality they would put aside their books in a heartbeat if that meant being accepted by society and having a chance at love for once.

I enjoy reading books, but ask me if I would like to be reading books on a Friday night rather than going out on a date with my crush or having fun with my friends or whatever. What a truly intelligent person understands is that social, sexual, and romantic experiences are more meaningful than any books you can read.
Yup. The sad truth is although a lot of higher iq people or people mote self aware their surroundings get the satisfaction of more knowledge they lose the satisfaction of normality. But I see it like this why would I want to be normal conforming to the norm of a sick disgusting degenerate society is awful. The people Im mainly jealous of Is those lucky attractive people who are above average or sometimes genuinely high iq but get to live their normal lives. I see a lot of these attractive chad like figures who dumb themselves down around foids or other normies but are pretty high iq. These types of people have it all in life and have won the genetic lottery. While for most people especially ugly dudes this one bad trait ruins everything for us :feelsbadman:

What a truly intelligent person understands is that social, sexual, and romantic experiences are more meaningful than any books you can read.
This is wisdom.

But... I'd still take knowledge of the universe's secrets over socializing on a Friday night with a girl at the cost of blissful ignorance, if you had given me the option between the two.

This is wisdom.

But... I'd still take knowledge of the universe's secrets over socializing on a Friday night with a girl at the cost of blissful ignorance, if you had given me the option between the two.
Fair enough. All things being equal, more intelligence/knowledge is better than less. But I'd rather be a socially accomplished person with an average intelligence than a highly intelligent freak with no social life.

Fair enough. All things being equal, more intelligence/knowledge is better than less. But I'd rather be a socially accomplished person with an average intelligence than a highly intelligent freak with no social life.
You'd certainly be happier and healthier in the former case.

We definitely have more selfawareness than 90-95% of the population. And to be self aware about your situation and accepting that it's over for you requires you being at least slightly above average intelligent

this guy seems high IQ tho. not the best example to insult someone with ngl
It’s a nerd emoji that a lot of Zoomers use but Yea true. I want to use a more unique video reaction instead of that same rat like figure saying HES gay