Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PSA: women in their 30s and 40s are still picky as fuck

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
I was doing dating app experiments on three accounts each on Tinder, Bumble and Hinge with photos of normie guys
I know everything I need to know about women in their teens and 20s, but I was interested in how old decrepit empty carton used up whores interact with men. My conclusions:

1. They still have high standards for physical attractiveness
If in their 20s they wanted a top 10% man in his 20s, then in their 40s will want a top 10% man in his 40s (or younger). And no, finally hitting the gym seriously and getting that middle aged jacked body won't be enough. Height and face still rule.

2. They have higher standards for having your life together.
So it's not like this substitutes for physical attractiveness but it's an additional requirement. That's why they're more often single than women in their 20s, not because no one wants them.

3. Chances are you aren't / won't be making the kind of money that would impress them
Every woman in her 30s and 40s that I know can support herself just fine. If she's going to compromise on your attractiveness for your money, you'll need to have a lot and you'll be spending a lot of it on her or she won't want you.

4. They don't need a man
They'd like one sure, but it's still Chad only and if they can't find Chad then fine. Women have a higher capacity for being alone than men do. After all the average guy won't satisfy them sexually anyway, so they're understandably better off with sex toys and Chardonnay.

5. If they have kids, it's going to make it even harder to hook up with them, not easier. Not sure why you'd even want to, but I wanted to check.

And it's only going to get worse.

Red pillers and MGTOW types have this misconception that women's standards plummet and that they need a man or at least need a man's commitment. This is not true at all. It's a mindset that's 30-40 years out of date, at least in the West.

Just try to pick up women in their 50s bro! :smonk:

I think some of them do get desperate in their 40s when their bodies start signaling that their ability to birth children is about to give out. Apparently the pressure for them to have children increases with age until they can't anymore. Allegedly, anyway, females are at their horniest around 40.

That being said, even if true, who wants that? Some female that waited that long clearly has something wrong with her... well, pretty much all of them. And I don't mean the equivalent of "that guy is a virgin, must be something wrong with him" (from the female perspective), but more like "she must have had crazy high standards and would have rejected me in her youth, and now has some ulterior motives."

Last edited:
Water is Wet

Foids are hypergamous in theirs teens, they will be hypergamous in their 40s, they will be hypergamous in their 90s

I think some of them do get desperate in their 40s when their bodies start signaling that their ability to birth children is about to give out. Apparently the pressure for them to have children increases with age until they can't anymore.
This is allayed somewhat by the option of egg-freezing, if they even want to have kids.
There's a lot of assumptions men have about women that were formed because women didn't have options historically. Now that those circumstances have changed, we get to see their true nature.

My middle aged mo was rambling to me about how hot Jay Z looks with his dreads
2E3DD19C 0B91 4107 8C1A 301AD55CDB6D

And one of the things she mentioned when talking about him was how rich he was. Just betabuxx theory. :feelstastyman:

And one of the things she mentioned when talking about him was how rich he was. Just betabuxx theory. :feelstastyman:
Jay-Z is a billionaire and motherfuckers think they can betabuxx in 2021 with an engineer's salary.

They're worse in their 30s and 40s actually....."I aLrEaDy KnoW wHaT i WanT"

My middle aged mo was rambling to me about how hot Jay Z looks with his dreads
View attachment 528648
He looks like shit, take away his expensive suit and theres nothing left. He is a piggybank.

Mommy gf waifu now!

Brutal butt chin pill

hey that's nice too bad I don't really care about such holes :feelsaww:

I was doing dating app experiments on three accounts each on Tinder, Bumble and Hinge with photos of normie guys
I know everything I need to know about women in their teens and 20s, but I was interested in how old decrepit empty carton used up whores interact with men. My conclusions:

If in their 20s they wanted a top 10% man in his 20s, then in their 40s will want a top 10% man in his 40s (or younger). And no, finally hitting the gym seriously and getting that middle aged jacked body won't be enough. Height and face still rule.

So it's not like this substitutes for physical attractiveness but it's an additional requirement. That's why they're more often single than women in their 20s, not because no one wants them.

3. Chances are you aren't / won't be making the kind of money that would impress them
Every woman in her 30s and 40s that I know can support herself just fine. If she's going to compromise on your attractiveness for your money, you'll need to have a lot and you'll be spending a lot of it on her or she won't want you.

4. They don't need a man
They'd like one sure, but it's still Chad only and if they can't find Chad then fine. Women have a higher capacity for being alone than men do. After all the average guy won't satisfy them sexually anyway, so they're understandably better off with sex toys and Chardonnay.

5. If they have kids, it's going to make it even harder to hook up with them, not easier. Not sure why you'd even want to, but I wanted to check.

Red pillers and MGTOW types have this misconception that women's standards plummet and that they need a man or at least need a man's commitment. This is not true at all. It's a mindset that's 30-40 years out of date, at least in the West.
Completely right. I'm 35 and I'd be willing to date an average 35 y.o. foid, but the thing is, they still don't want me. I can get matches with 21 year olds, 25 year olds or 37 year olds: it's basically all pointless. They're only ego-boosting themselves with me, they don't wanna fuck me which ever their age is. Except ofc for SEA or Latinas, which is another story (lots of incels could get decent sex if they had money and made a trip to these countries). Btw, I'm kissless virgin, not fakecel.

Sexual prime of a woman is 35, of course she wants a 6-6-6 guy

4. They don't need a man

For this reason is that the roastie meme is one of the most pathetic ways of cope.:feelskek::feelskek:
A roastie lifemogs and SMVmogs any truecel of this forum :feelsUgh::feelsUgh: Thinking otherwise is being redpilled :redpill::redpill::feelskek::feelskek:
Those who have such ideas will rope when they realize that roasties won't settle down with them in a decade or two :feelskek::feelskek:

Women lowering their standards with age is just a meme, if anything it just means "some" will settle for an uglier guy who is in a position to financially better her [and her kids] life.

The conclusion is just LDAR, don't even try.

I went to a meetup and I had a 50 and a 60 year old say right to my face unprompted that they wouldn't date someone under 6'2".

I went to a meetup and I had a 50 and a 60 year old say right to my face unprompted that they wouldn't date someone under 6'2".

I'm old enough to know what I want and I won't take anything less! :foidSoy: