Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill PSA to all the lurking roast beef and numale faggots

Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
You are not ENTITLED to not getting slaughtered when an incel says enough is enough and decides to make you pay. You are not ENTITLED to not have a bullet be put in your skull, you are not ENTITLED to not being turned into roadkill. You are not ENTITLED to not having your slut daughters' throats cut when the Patriarchy is restored.

I am NOT currently promoting violence, I am simply telling you what you're not entitled to so don't bother reporting this to the mods. Thank you for reading. :)

FBI, MI5, CSIS and other numale cucked security services bombed the fuck out.

You faggots are sitting at a desk reading messages sent between lonely ugly virgins, while your wife is getting drilled by the postman/poolboy/local Tyrone bull at home.

Enjoy raising your wife's boyfriend's kids! ;);)

What about the half decent girls out there

You faggots are sitting at a desk reading messages sent between lonely ugly virgins, while your wife is getting drilled by the postman/poolboy/local Tyrone bull at home.

Hahahahahaha

so a virgin who actively seeks to get with incels is not even half decent

No, I'm saying that those girls don't exist. Name me ONE girl who "seeks to get with incels" and with ACTUAL "incels" instead of good-looking lookism trolls.

No, I'm saying that those girls don't exist. Name me ONE girl who "seeks to get with incels" and with ACTUAL "incels" instead of good-looking lookism trolls.
Things I hate Inceltears and Childhood Insecuritymp4 snapshot 0001 20180426 190327

Now they are gonna keep bitching about it on WhoreTears, lmao.

Even the fucking admin cast doubt on you lmao. All you did was prove that you were trolling.
like i said you dont want your beliefs challenged

like i said you dont want your beliefs challenged

What are you talking about you mega autist lmao. I find it highly humorous that you sent PMs on "her" behalf. If "she" was sooooo serious about it, why didn't she do it herself? Also messaging on fucking gmail? What a great way to phish out users' emails.

I don't know what kind of shit you were attempting with that, either an attempt to dox us or something else sinister, I don't believe for a fucking second that this shit had ANY truth in it. So please, find the nearest tree and neck yourself.

What are you talking about you mega autist lmao. I find it highly humorous that you sent PMs on "her" behalf. If "she" was sooooo serious about it, why didn't she do it herself? Also messaging on fucking gmail? What a great way to phish out users' emails.

I don't know what kind of shit you were attempting with that, either an attempt to dox us or something else sinister, I don't believe for a fucking second that this shit had ANY truth in it. So please, find the nearest tree and neck yourself.
she respects the rules of the site. i dont see anything wrong with that. its gmail cause she didnt want to give out her number

cope

fucking loled

Women like getting slaughtered. That's why they don't sleep with incels, isn't it?

I'm so intrigued to see what she looked like when she identified as a man

The same without the dress.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back