Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL PSA: Islam Literally Means Submission

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
PSA to all Muslimcels: You have willingly made the conscious choice to be Allah's submissive little cuck slaves

Imagine worshipping someone only to get cucked in return :feelskek:
If Allah is so great, being cucked by Allah must truly be the greatest cuckship of all :feelskek:

How can you even call yourselves men when you submit so easily? No wonder you all willingly cut your dicks JFL it's all beginning to make sense now :feelskek:

Last edited:
Muslims be like

you used an emoji, you are sinning against Allah.

you combed your hair, that's a sinful and gay act against Allah.

you drunk unblessed water, that's a sin against Allah.

you are using your phone, that's a sin against Allah.

you didn't pray 5 times today, that's a sin against Allah.

you didn't wait till 60 to get married and have sex with wife, that's a sin against Allah.

you used YouTube, that's a sin against Allah.

daughter you must never shave, that's a sin against Allah.

Last edited:
PSA to all Muslimcels: You have willingly made the conscious choice to be Allah's submissive little cuck slaves

If Allah is so great, being cucked by Allah must truly be the greatest cuckship of all :feelskek:

How can you even call yourselves men when you submit so easily? No wonder you all willingly cut your dicks JFL it's all beginning to make sense now :feelskek:
I read somewhere that the muhammed once told some sick people to drink camel piss. I am not kidding when I say this:feelskek:. https://sunnah.com/bukhari:5686 here found it.

This thread has more straw men than a corn field :feelskek:
@Startheon

I'm not a muslim, but this same shit could be said about every religion

I read somewhere that the muhammed once told some sick people to drink camel piss. I am not kidding when I say this:feelskek:.
"b..b..bu..but the prophet is omniscient, has perfect knowledge and wisdom and receives divine guidance from the one true god!!! :feelstastyman:"

All men have to submit to something. Death, the government, women. The point is if you're gonna submit it better be to Allah

Every religion including islam? if so why are you disagreeing?

Also have I not expressed my distaste for ALL religions in the past? Seems like you're the one strawmanning brocel

iu

Every religion including islam? if so why are you disagreeing?

Also have I not expressed my distaste for ALL religions in the past? Seems like you're the one strawmanning brocel
Your entire thread was about islam and islam only.
All men have to submit to something. Death, the government, women. The point is if you're gonna submit it better be to Allah
Or submit to no one (if you can), if religion is not cucking you, then it's the government (cucked laws, taxes) or normies (bullying) or women etc

Low IQ post :feelswhat:.

If I'm gonna submit to something, I'd rather submit to objective reality.. something that actually exists rather than a an imaginary god of a 1400 y/o retarded sandmonkey
Low IQ post :feelswhat:.
Butthurt submissive cuck

If I'm gonna submit to something, I'd rather submit to objective reality.. something that actually exists rather than a an imaginary god of a 1400 y/o retarded sandmonkey

Butthurt submissive cuck
You're completely low iq if you don't at least submit to the idea that their are things incomprehensible to human beings that exist and are at play. If you don't admit that then what you are cucked by is hubris and bullshiter scientists

This thread has more straw men than a corn field :feelskek:
@Startheon

This guy is so retarded its shocking, any rational human being would pick Islam over the liberal homosexual athiest society we live in, he's most likely rice communist

This guy is so retarded its shocking, any rational human being would pick Islam over the liberal homosexual athiest society we live in, he's most likely rice communist
LMFAO :feelskek: :feelskek: You're wrong AGAIN!!! :feelskek: So far you've guessed black, white, hindu*2 and now rice :feelskek:

How can you be so wrong you fucking retard? Let me guess now you're gonna say I'm Hispanic or some shit aren't you?

Ofc I'm a Communist, at least you got one thing right you little cuck

So you'd rather submit to a cucked goverment and submit to foids just because they "exist"
Do you not think before you talk?

@Startheon :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Crabs are halal and tasty
They don't have scales or finns so they are not halal :lul: And yes I know some westernized sunni cuck scholars say all seafood is halal but they are WRONG :lul:
you don't even know the religion you're preaching :lul:
So you'd rather submit to a cucked goverment and submit to foids just because they "exist"
King of strawmen
Also why didn't you respond to this? https://incels.is/threads/im-a-failed-normie-worse-than-an-incel.345027/#post-7893127
The guy added an edit admitting to having had sex AFTER I made my initial comment

Last edited:
They don't have scales or finns so they are not halal :lul: And yes I know some westernized sunni cuck scholars say all seafood is halal but they are WRONG :lul:

King of strawmen
Also why didn't you respond to this? https://incels.is/threads/im-a-failed-normie-worse-than-an-incel.345027/#post-7893127
The guy added an edit admitting to having had sex AFTER I made my initial comment
They are halal you uneducated communist son of a whore

@Startheon :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
he worships the government like the soy he is, its over for him at this point

I know you're struggling to guess my race so now you've moved on to making assumptions about my polotical beliefs :smonk: so let me help you out a little bud
I actually come from a religious muslim family.. I mean the full hijab wearing kind. My knowledge of the arabic language and islamic law should have given you some hints but you're too retarded to pick up on it
This entire time that you were trying to somehow prove my mother's a whore, you were essentially fighting your own argument that muslim foids are somehow more pure than non-muslims. You KO'd yourself by entering into an argument with me to begin with. Anyways go cope with your shitty god. As someone who studied in the west and will soon return to permanently live there, I can't express how happy it makes me knowing that my tax dollars will fund the bombs dropped on your heads. There's nothing that makes me happier than the pain and suffering of muslims and your kind in general. Keep coping sandnigger, you're a dying species. It's time to come to terms with that objective material reality or sink and drown in the swamp of your own delusions.

Last edited:
I know you're struggling to guess my race so now you've moved on to making assumptions about my polotical beliefs :smonk: so let me help you out a little bud
I'm actually come from a religious muslim family.. I mean the full hijab wearing kind. My knowledge of the arabic language and islamic law should have given you some hints but you're too retarded to pick up on it
This entire time that you were trying to somehow prove my mother's a whore, you were essentially fighting your own argument that muslim foids are somehow more pure than non-muslims. You KO'd yourself by entering into an argument with me to begin with. Anyways go cope with your shitty god. As someone who studied in the west and will soon return to permanently live there, I can't express how happy it makes me knowing that my tax dollars will fund the bombs dropped on your heads. There's nothing that makes me happier than the pain and suffering of muslims and your kind in general.

Not a single word was read, burn in hell murtad:feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Islam is The Mystery Religion

As in some people a long time ago made it into a mystery

Big truth. I refuse to submit to vile deity(it theoretically existed) who makes Ethnics suffer. Just pray to your abuser bro. Just follow the schizophrenic delusions of an illiterate sandnigger from 1400+ years ago theory.

Big truth. I refuse to submit to vile deity(it theoretically existed) who makes Ethnics suffer. Just pray to your abuser bro. Just follow the schizophrenic delusions of an illiterate sandnigger from 1400+ years ago theory.
Suifuel: we were able to regain our conscience after being brainwashed, but we'll never regain our foreskins back. It was taken from us forever.

Also thoughts on this:
As someone who studied in the west and will soon return to permanently live there, I can't express how happy it makes me knowing that my tax dollars will fund the bombs dropped on your heads.

Suifuel: we were able to regain our conscience after being brainwashed, but we'll never regain our foreskins back. It was taken from us forever.

Also thoughts on this:
Somewhat based thoughts tbh. Poorer nations always have to exist and be bullied by wealthier ones to some degree ig.

Somewhat based thoughts tbh. Poorer nations always have to exist and be bullied by wealthier ones to some degree ig.
It's the only way for empires, civilization, progress and greatness to exist. It's an unchanging fact of life.

it depends on the madhab
In the hanafi madhab, it’s Haram
In the maliki madhab, it’s halal
I don’t know for shafii and hanbali

+ low IQ post, op

it depends on the madhab
In the hanafi madhab, it’s Haram
In the maliki madhab, it’s halal
I don’t know for shafii and hanbali

+ low IQ post, op
I think it's halal in those two as well

+ seethe cuck

Islamcopers are fucking retarded ngl :feelsaww::feelscomfy::feelskek:

Islamcopers are fucking retarded ngl :feelsaww::feelscomfy::feelskek:
The only thing they are good at is being target practice for bombs no matter where in the world they are :lul:

You don't know either. This is just the Hanafi opinion. Shafi'is permit all seafood.