Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PSA: If a user on .co is weaponizing radioactive levels of autism and you are experiencing autism radiation poisoning, just press the "ignore" button.

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
Sinple really.

Mad cuz I called you out on fabricating posts for attention lmao.

Btw op tried to promote a foids channel. Made 3 separate threads about her. Cuck

He also believes you're incel because of your personality inkwell

Mad cuz I called you out on fabricating posts for attention lmao.

Btw op tried to promote a foids channel. Made 3 separate threads about her. Cuck

He also believes you're incel because of your personality inkwell
Calm down already.

@Higgscel you know what to do.

Lol two fakecels who believe personality has anything to do with getting laid became friends. Awww so cute.

Also that other fag calling me feminine when he blocks people when he gets insecure. Fbi visited you right? Your sister called you an incel at the dinner table?

God these fakecels thinking this is a joke.

I don’t know man, he has me on ignore. Or how he and I like to call it, the shadow realm.

I banished @FullTimeLoser to the shadow realm. All I know is that he's posting about me, but the website doesn't show me what he's posting because I have him on ignore. I hope he's enjoying the shadow realm.