Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PSA: All morals and decency are off, now and forever.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
If you're a man, you can have your life ruined by standing around and smiling. See the maga kid and how the media destroyed his life. He'll never get a job or live a normal life now all because he was featured on CNN for smiling.

There's zero reason to hold back anymore if you're male in western society. You're a target.

If you're getting the full punishment for just existing, you should go out all evil and do as much damage as possible. Society deserves to burn if innocent 17 year olds are having their lives destroyed for being a white male and existing.

If you're an ugly male, there's multiple targets painted all over you.

Beta uprising needs to happen asap

If you're a man, you can have your life ruined by standing around and smiling. See the maga kid and how the media destroyed his life. He'll never get a job or live a normal life now all because he was featured on CNN for smiling.

There's zero reason to hold back anymore if you're male in western society. You're a target.

If you're getting the full punishment for just existing, you should go out all evil and do as much damage as possible. Society deserves to burn if innocent 17 year olds are having their lives destroyed for being a white male and existing.

immigrate to china and live like a king

My friend leaves piss jugs and leaps down trees. He's a high iq winner. Do that stuff.

Are you kidding? He'll be giving an interview on Fox News and once out of high school probably latch on to some right wing political operation. But so many on the left commented on his "punchable face" that I can just imagine them bullying anyone they could in school.
Imagine having your life ruined because of a smile:
maga-kid.jpg
Is that young Donald Trump back there?

Imagine having your life ruined because of a smile:

maga-kid.jpg

Fucked. Up.

Agreed.

Are you kidding? He'll be giving an interview on Fox News and once out of high school probably latch on to some right wing political operation.

eh I'm glad i'm not westerner. it is over for westerncels

jbw jbw jbw jbw jbw jbw

We are armed, we are white - we shoot cucks on sight!

(water guns ofc, this a non violent post)

I’m tired of being white. I want to change my skin to become black, so I can fuck beta beckys.

We are armed, we are white - we shoot cucks on sight!

(water guns ofc, this a non violent post)
This needs to be expanded apun in a song

This needs to be expanded apun in a song
I think there was even a song. I remember this slogan from a 90s Skinhead DVD called Kriegsberichter. No idea which one of them tho.

Lessons I wish I learned as a kid instead of as an adult. It's cruel when we're spoonfed lies as children about morality and kindness just to get destroyed by reality before we learn the truth.