Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ps4 vs Xbox?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
EBC4DF7B 0543 4D77 98AA 629199091765

interesting inceldom discussion

I play on a ps4 and it's pretty garbage ngl, I miss everyday that passes without my xbox

Only thing they have going are the exclusives, but even then it's expensive as hell

From my experience the games work fine, it's just the console UI and download speeds that are garbage.
The games are fine, but the controller is ass

I think the dualshock 4 is great. The only problems I have with it are the useless stupid light and the touchpad that drains the battery.
It's a comfy controller for me

I got a Ps4 because in Spain almost no one has Xbox. Anyway I just use it to play some exclusives, free Ps Plus or games that my PC can't play kek.

I think the dualshock 4 is great. The only problems I have with it are the useless stupid light and the touchpad that drains the battery.
It's a comfy controller for me
I don't like it, it's way too cramped, the bigger and more simplified xbox one controller fit like a glove.

Motion controls can be cool, but they can get a bit annoying at times.

XBOX users are the chosen people no mazel tov

Both of them had no games you can't just get on PC for free.

Yeah, why?
I don't think sony takes american hands into account when making controllers
Americans tend to have bigger hands, no? You might be better off getting a third-party controller. Third-party controllers are cheaper and some of them might be more comfortable to you

I don't think sony takes american hands into account when making controllers
Americans tend to have bigger hands, no? You might be better off getting a third-party controller. Third-party controllers are cheaper and some of them might be more comfortable to you
I have average sized hands, I'm not a 6ft mogger or anything

Console gaming is for :soy: overall

Imagine using a console.

20200120 150922

interesting inceldom discussion
View attachment 426629
What a dumb cunt.

She doesn’t understand that we could give a fuck less about if games have a female protagonist or not.

All that we or any other non SJW gamer cares about is that a protagonist is cool and is not some new character created to replace whatever widely beloved and familiarized original male or female protagonist that already existed in the game franchise purely in the name of SJW identity politics.

For example there’d rightly be mass outrage if SJW’s tried to get the Master Chief, Mario or Samus Aran replaced with a fat trans midget nigger dyke but NOT because the new character was a fat trans midget nigger dyke.

No. We wouldn’t reject said character because we’re “racists” or “bigots” or “fear change” as the SJW communist shitheads would assert but rather because we reject real world politics and bad narrative choices in our escapist entertainment which videogames are supposed to be.

Last edited:
Redditors need to be shot. Why would anybody buy such a fugly looking game? Why can’t women in video games be attractive anymore? Also, look at the guy’s name in my picture.
Haha go figure, If that is ACTUALLY him no wonder he shot up the mall.
Console gaming is for :soy: overall
Right, I am PC all the fucking way, Just torrent all the games you want to play, and pay for the ones that are good.
I have my Playstations Jailbroken to pirate games and mods.

Last edited:
What a dumb cunt.

She doesn’t understand that we could give a fuck less about if games have a female protagonist or not.

All that we or any other non SJW gamer cares about is that a protagonist is cool and is not some new character created to replace whatever widely beloved and familiarized original male or female protagonist that already existed in the game franchise purely in the name of SJW identity politics.

For example there’d rightly be mass outrage if SJW’s tried to get the Master Chief, Mario or Samus Aran replaced with a fat trans midget nigger dyke but NOT because the new character was a fat trans midget nigger dyke.

No. We wouldn’t reject said character because we’re “racists” or “bigots” or “fear change” as the SJW communist shitheads would assert but rather because we reject real world politics and bad narrative choices in our escapist entertainment which videogames are supposed to be.
The jews, feminists, and leftists ruined gaming. AAA shit is trash. I only play non-pozzed indie games and japanese games (and arma and some rts games as well).

My screen keeps drifting upwards even when not touching the joystick, it's fucking annoying.
Second controller I bought, not even a year.

Ps4 has Bloodborne, xbox has nothing, shit gen

xbox controller sucks.
it's too large for my hands and the d-pad and analog locations should be swapped.

All products. And just in time for that time of year.