Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PS3 emulation have improved a lot in just few years

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
I remember i couldn't run Demon's souls at 60fps and Ratchet and Clank trilogy was a buggy mess that was running like shit now both run at 1080-4k/60fps with a very occasional and rare fps drops.
Rpcs3 V7dOnXxADr

Rpcs3 rBWEXiPLgL

I don't expect for MGS4, God of war 3, Infamous, Uncharted and Midnight club LA to be playable at 60fps on my old ass pc any time soon but even this type of progress is damn nice and pretty surprising since i fully expected for rpcs3 to not give a damn about low end pcs, i guess Steam deck and other low end portable handheld made them reconsider a few things, while pcsx2 has been stagnating for years and still can't fix old bugs in countless games.

I wonder how Motorstorm, Gran Turismo, KIllzone and Resistance plus few other games like Twisted Metal are going to run right now.

Are Tales of Xillia 1+2 and Drakengard 3 worth emulating?

Eh I might try it out, I wish there was a mod for midnight club la so we could have 4k textures.

Whenever I re play that game I keep crashing into cars because the game is so fucking blurry.

Nice, I was even thinking about playing Rachet and Clank 5, sometime ago.

I thought pcsx2 had also improved a lot recently tbh at least the nightly version gets plenty of upgrades and the new interface is so much better.

the wonders of free open source software

Still a Long way Before Gran Turismo 6 can BE properly emulated..

Still a Long way Before Gran Turismo 6 can BE properly emulated..
One step at the time, it's one of the most demanding titles on ps3 since it was one of the last to be released on ps3 so they squeezed all juices from that outdated hardware

One step at the time, it's one of the most demanding titles on ps3 since it was one of the last to be released on ps3 so they squeezed all juices from that outdated hardware
I consider the game, the last GT game.

shame Bloodborne isn't on the ps3, sold my pisspoor a while ago and it's the only console game i miss and can't emulate

I consider the game, the last GT game.
GT7 is obvious a massive cashgrab to give them free money from the MTX while being lazy as fuck with their content and graphics being uglier than GT6 and track + car variety being much worse.

PS if you have way more modern cpu than me you could probably emulate it right now at about 50fps on average which is better than on actual ps3. I plan to upgrade my ancient cpu to i7 12700k (one i'm eyeing has AVX-512 enabled)

GT7 is obvious a massive cashgrab to give them free money from the MTX while being lazy as fuck with their content and graphics being uglier than GT6 and track + car variety being much worse.

PS if you have way more modern cpu than me you could probably emulate it right now at about 50fps on average which is better than on actual ps3. I plan to upgrade my ancient cpu to i7 12700k (one i'm eyeing has AVX-512 enabled)
The One thing i really dont like about GT7 is the sense of speed(it feels as though you walk through the scenary, not the feel that you are racing) crap career, and a exhausting grind with microtransactions on top.

To me, the series peaked with GT4, having everything right.

Now, the PSP game is actually pretty good, despite ONLY there being 3 opponents.
You can add your own music into it, and do i Did(some Initial D, and other alternative music, with some GT6 Tracks included)

GT6, hás the Best Suspension system out of all the games, essentially you must tune your vehicule(specially MR type of Cars)

Last edited:
Fucking love ratchet and clank

One of my fav childhood games

PS3 is like 50 dollar and sometimes with games download rebux CFW and your all set

PS3 is like 50 dollar and sometimes with games download rebux CFW and your all set
can it play at 4k/60fps with my Gamesir G7 gaypad? i don't think so