Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Prozac withdrawal: I wish depression could go away, I only feel sadness and tiredness.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Title.
I want to enjoy my fucking copes like before, but withdrawal is one of the hardest parts to de-tox from jewpills.

Just wait it out brocel, you’ll pull through :feelsokman:

i just went cold turkey from my jewpills. i think it permanently fucked me up. i have a few screws loose

Jewpills based off pesudoscience. As someone with a brain injury I wont touch pills feels like adding fuel to a dumpster fire.

I tried hyperbaric oxygen therapy for a tbi it did wonders for me. (disclaimer not affiliated with anyone selling HBOT not a medical professional at all, do your own research speak to an expert make your own coclusion.) hell of a lot better than theraoyy (list to some faggot or whore) or jewpills even though therapy is state paid here preferred spending 8k, sleeping in a bank , getting oxygen toxicity and scoring as high as a 3 on the TEED scale. It will be a cold day in hell before I take canada's healthcare staff seriously if you are not willing to risk the things I did then stfu bitch if you are then I feel bad for you again do your own research.