Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Proving blm like a qweeen

This cuck is just another retard that is giving foids and these apemen more power in social structures.
It is sad and infuriating

JFL, this is what happens when you date whores.

And if I had a gf and she did it with me, I would simply walk away acting like I don't know her, never talk to her anymore of course

I've seen that.

All women are whores. I feel like even some Chads get cucked. JFL.
Ikr, but you prefer to date a religious foid, or a feminist foid with a 100 bodycount? Which one has more chance of doing shit like this? Second option for sure.

And if you are going to get a gf, make sure to take her to a rural area and live there, chances of getting cucked get lower

Ikr, but you prefer to date a religious foid, or a feminist foid with a 100 bodycount? Which one has more chance of doing shit like this? Second option for sure.

And if you are going to get a gf, make sure to take her to a rural area and live there, chances of getting cucked get lower
Yeah. I agree.