Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Prove that europe is the worst for men followed by the us.

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Screenshot 20190723 002311 Chrome

I was browsing wikipedia and look what i found.

Highest male to female suicide ratio in europe. The numbers dont lie its over for eurocells.

not surprised what a cucked continent

yes

that's because a lot of european countries get:
- rich americans or richer europeans coming over to fuck the women
- influx of darker races (tyrones only, obviously) to fuck the women
- hipsterism and an 'emigrate towards the west' culture, obviously a lot of quality women leave

it's a fucking battleground

The more feminist, the more men kill themselves. Who'd have guessed...

20190723 003914

Only women profit from country wealth men get jewed over by companys and hypergamie.

I don't care what anyone says, there is no place worse than here in Jewnited States.

At least its easier to cope and neet in europe. In the U.S. if you dont slave away for the system the just let you live on the street. Especially someone like me with health issues even if i do work my ass off the insurance situation in the US completely fucks me over financially

At least its easier to cope and neet in europe. In the U.S. if you dont slave away for the system the just let you live on the street. Especially someone like me with health issues even if i do work my ass off the insurance situation in the US completely fucks me over financially
This is the problem if everyone has enough money what makes a difference besides looks? Nothing. Its a cavemen monkey zoo and chad gets all the pussy. And he doesnt even has to work jfl. But good luck coping with "being neet"...

This is the problem if everyone has enough money what makes a difference besides looks? Nothing. Its a cavemen monkey zoo and chad gets all the pussy. And he doesnt even has to work jfl. But good luck coping with "being neet"...
High iq

I don't care what anyone says, there is no place worse than here in Jewnited States.
Lol agreed

Atleast in Europe you can get away with being a twink.

In the States it is over if you appear to be malnourished.

Exclude western Europe and it's probably closer to 7.