Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Prove that dick size matters

only matters if you can get to the bedroom

only matters if you can get to the bedroom
Some sort of suifuel, because even if you looksmax or some shit, if your penis isn't good enough... By the way, when penis stop growing, do you know or maybe have experience in measuring kek?

If chad has a small penis, would women reject chad?
or looks still wins?

If chad has a small penis, would women reject chad?
or looks still wins?
How can she reject him? She doesn't have x-ray to see how big his penis, so it's obvious that looks = key to the bedroom, but what will happen then, especially when you know that girls talk to each other about it. But i don't think that Chad will lose, sex isn't only about penis size,but also about psychical excitement (how attractive partner is), imo.

Dick size does matter in some situations:

LTR; if you have a big dongus you have something many other men don't and regardless of what women say we all know they love a big fat dick. Sex is a huge part of a relationship as it was probably part of the physical attraction that drew them to you in the first place in many cases. It's not just the physical stimulation though, psychologically it's significant (she has something her friends don't, you are bigger and better than most other men)

ONS; women will always tell their friends about it, if you have a social circle I promise you that a girl who sleeps with a guy with a big dick will tell all her friends and yours about it, just like you would brag to mates if you managed to sleep with a women with spectacular titties. Only takes one slut/ size queen to find out and they will be interested in you from that.

In terms of being on the smaller side (4.5-5") it won't matter too much unless you piss her off and she'll use it against you. In terms of a ONS it won't matter 99% of the time because you've already attracted her enough for her to want to have sex with you.

Dick size does matter in some situations:

LTR; if you have a big dongus you have something many other men don't and regardless of what women say we all know they love a big fat dick. Sex is a huge part of a relationship as it was probably part of the physical attraction that drew them to you in the first place in many cases. It's not just the physical stimulation though, psychologically it's significant (she has something her friends don't, you are bigger and better than most other men)

ONS; women will always tell their friends about it, if you have a social circle I promise you that a girl who sleeps with a guy with a big dick will tell all her friends and yours about it, just like you would brag to mates if you managed to sleep with a women with spectacular titties. Only takes one slut/ size queen to find out and they will be interested in you from that.

In terms of being on the smaller side (4.5-5") it won't matter too much unless you piss her off and she'll use it against you. In terms of a ONS it won't matter 99% of the time because you've already attracted her enough for her to want to have sex with you.
Dick size is the biggest cause for concern for bluepilled, not for red/blackpilled. Because looks = primal

Dick size is the biggest cause for concern for bluepilled, not for red/blackpilled. Because looks = primal

I agree with you but it is still extremely important, there are serious benefits to having a big dick. Confidence, social standing, attraction, etc.

I agree with you but it is still extremely important, there are serious benefits to having a big dick. Confidence, social standing, attraction, etc.
Yeah maybe if I have a big penis, I would probably more confident or social.

Some sort of suifuel, because even if you looksmax or some shit, if your penis isn't good enough... By the way, when penis stop growing, do you know or maybe have experience in measuring kek?

big in the streets, small in the sheets. kek.