Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proud to be an ugly male

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
How many men can say they are inder 6ft, nw2, and have recessed facial bones?? Not many. We are part of an elite group.

Suicide fuel. Faux pride just reminds you of your short comings.

Cope.... you just sad and you wanna make youreself feel better by saying that you are proud

I see a pattern in your threads and I don't like it.

its so obv hes trolling
Where the fuck are the mods ? I got 10% warning for saying i'll go ER on normies, but those trolling and LARPing cunts like op, Jewsel, hehe, etc, don't get shit for trolling and fucking around.

How many men can say they are inder 6ft, nw2, and have recessed facial bones?? Not many. We are part of an elite group.

This is actually pretty common - probably 1/3 of all white people (100% of whom are under 6 ft and don't have Chad's bones) will fit this profile once they reach 30 years old.

Let's talk about NW5, Under 5'9, and requiring 3 maxillofacial procedures to look normal instead.

Where the fuck are the mods ? I got 10% warning for saying i'll go ER on normies, but those trolling and LARPing cunts like op, Jewsel, hehe, etc, don't get shit for trolling and fucking around.
jewsel has been banned like 3 times already lol. This guy and the others have been trolling for so long, I feel like they are just calling each other or PMing and laughing at us.

jewsel has been banned like 3 times already lol. This guy and the others have been trolling for so long, I feel like they are just calling each other or PMing and laughing at us.
Yeah they do. This forum is a joke now. I want to make a group of truecels here and socialize somewhere else.

Yeah they do. This forum is a joke now. I want to make a group of truecels here and socialize somewhere else.
I already knew this forum was a joke but everywhere else is cucked. Literally have a guy whose married with a kid on the way posting here, fakecels coming out left and right. Its the end of times tbh.

Extraterrestrial levels of cope

I already knew this forum was a joke but everywhere else is cucked. Literally have a guy whose married with a kid on the way posting here, fakecels coming out left and right. Its the end of times tbh.
We won't go to another forum. Maybe make a discord server and play video games together 24/7.

Exactly this. It's ragefuel.