Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proud to be an incel

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
How many men can say they have gone 24 years without asking a single girl out. We are part of an elite group. Enjoy yourselves.

How the FUCK do you know you're an incel if you haven't asked a girl out?

At least get rejected a few times before you give up what the fuck am I reading?

I don't think i am an incel because when i try i get good results. I just don't like seeing the world in the state it is in. Everyone eating badly and babies being born genetically fucked up as a result of the parents degeneracy. How can i enjoy myself when that is the world i am surrounded with?

Ive been rejected dozens of times. How the fuck do you know you have no chance at all if you litteraly never tried? Constant rejection made me an incel....

How the FUCK do you know you're an incel if you haven't asked a girl out?

At least get rejected a few times before you give up what the fuck am I reading?

We know it never began, so theres no point.

Ive been rejected dozens of times. How the fuck do you know you have no chance at all if you litteraly never tried? Constant rejection made me an incel....

This guy gets it.

We know it never began, so theres no point.

I am finding a hard time figuring out how you know if you NEVER asked?????????????????????

You're not Incel unless you've been rejected a significant number of times.

You know it if you can read clues and you need a decent amount of self awareness

I've never asked a girl out either but I wasn't always an incel.

You gotta be rejected by even ugly ass landwhales to be considered an incel

More like proud to be volcel, OP

WTF. I just want to fuck a girl already

tenor.gif

How many men can say they have gone 24 years without asking a single girl out. We are part of an elite group. Enjoy yourselves.
we are definitely experiencing a more unique lifestyle, maybe one of us will write some groundbreaking novel

Got to at least have been trying for a good portion of your young life (12-20) before you can hang up the towel. I'm 23, I know I"m fucked or should I say unfucked?

We are mentally the strongest and fittest.

We are mentally the strongest and fittest.

so you never even asked a girl out yet you claim incel?

I'm not proud to be a truecel but I'm proud of being a virgin.

That is not a challenge

How many men can say they have gone 24 years without asking a single girl out
You're not an incel then you're just a coward.

Incels try and get rejected. If you don't try you don't lose. You're not involuntary. You're choosing to remain celibate by never attempting to escape.