Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Protesters are now being attacked by men with guns and getting hit with cars.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Show us please I want to see NPCs being injured

The donut movement in land of the lost.

Ahahah. :lul: I wish police would start beating these useful idiots to a pulp.

Look at all of those screeching cunts out there that think they will bring about some revolution.

Those men might be mercenaries hired bi some federal agency like DHS to escalate things. 6 billion hollow points bullets are getting rusty.

I love it, NPCs who want more government should realize their place

@JohnWickCel bringing some daily [LifeFuel]

Ahahah. :lul: I wish police would start beating these useful idiots to a pulp.

Look at all of those screeching cunts out there that think they will bring about some revolution.
The police should have beat those screaming cunts with the baton.

Second dude in the lorry is such a dumbass, they already cleared the way for you just keep going lmao

I’ve been posting on /pol/ for years and not once until now have I ever even head the term “boogaloo” being used, let alone heard of a boogaloo movement. This fictional movement is an artificial creation of the media to distract from actual violence carried out by Antifa, whose very existence they deny.

if u stand on a road u can kinda get hit by one

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back