Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Protect the children. Not women

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
Women deserve any punishment they get. They are cruel sadistic people and any abuse, harassment or violence that comes their way is deserved. 99% of women are evil.

How ever a child doesn’t deserve anything bad. A child is the purest form of innocence and that needs to be protected. Male or female, no child should be raped, abused or mistreated. Children are be protected and grow up in loving homes with good fathers.

I understand all of these girls will eventually become evil Sluts but they aren’t right now. Children need to be protected at all costs. Whether they are black, Muslim, female, disabled . Non of it matters at that age. We need programs to protect CHILDREN.

I also theorise that women become evil due to lack of a father figure. Most of it is nature but no one can deny that there vile narcissism has gotten 10 folds worse in the last decade or so

1722106252532u

Its common sense

Kids are bastards

Just protect both

Children are move valuable than females

Just protect both
If you are an incel then you have no reason to protect women who brought only pain and suffering upon your life. If you are in a relationship with a woman however, then I could maybe understand it

In theory, a young healthy foid is more expensive, she can be fucked every year and she can give birth every year.

Cucked thread! Why should I protect other people's children, and help them continue their bloodline?

A child is the purest form of innocence and that needs to be protected. Male or female, no child should be raped, abused or mistreated. Children are be protected and grow up in loving homes with good fathers.
Childhood innocence is a social construct made up by a French philosopher (Rousseau) who wanted to buy a female child sex slave in Venice but was convinced of her 'innocence' at any age. This is a very bluepilled view of human nature because it assumes that humans are naturally good. Today we know that all behavorial traits are genetic, like sociosexuality.

Also, brain volume at 80 declines to to roughly the same as it was when you're 3, an 80 year oldcel if all his crystalised memory is reset (crystalised intelligence is confused for fluid intelligence when it is just crystalised memory that still declines after the age of 40), will have the behavioural/functional instincts of a 3 year old but no one would give a shit if he were to be molested because he is old, balding and decrepit. You only care about children because they are 'cute' and 'small', and nothing else. This is the same mob mentality and bioleninist social programming that oppresses us incels today.

I understand all of these girls will eventually become evil Sluts but they aren’t right now
Then what's the point of saviourfagging for them? Would you drink from a stream of water knowing it was to be contaminated a day later?
Are these little girls doing anything for me or society? Are they contributing economically by playing with toys? I don't give a shit about little girls at all, and you can never make me give a shit about them because their mothers are leeching off the system and hard working men and taking more than they give, making them a net tax burden. I am more likely to give a shit about old people than children, because they are the same, just reverse in looks/attractiveness.

Also, little girls have a sex drive too. My little sister sometimes stimulates herself by rubbing her crotch. You're extremely bluepilled if you think parenting can stop foids from whoring out. Minifoids don't give a shit about you, have more SMV than you, and will be chadstruck from birth.

Childhood innocence is a social construct made up by a French philosopher (Rousseau) who wanted to buy a female child sex slave in Venice but was convinced of her 'innocence' at any age. This is a very bluepilled view of human nature because it assumes that humans are naturally good. Today we know that all behavorial traits are genetic, like sociosexuality.

Also, brain volume at 80 declines to to roughly the same as it was when you're 3, an 80 year oldcel if all his crystalised memory is reset (crystalised intelligence is confused for fluid intelligence when it is just crystalised memory that still declines after the age of 40), will have the behavioural/functional instincts of a 3 year old but no one would give a shit if he were to be molested because he is old, balding and decrepit. You only care about children because they are 'cute' and 'small', and nothing else. This is the same mob mentality and bioleninist social programming that oppresses us incels today.
View attachment 1222163

Then what's the point of saviourfagging for them? Would you drink from a stream of water knowing it was to be contaminated a day later?
Are these little girls doing anything for me or society? Are they contributing economically by playing with toys? I don't give a shit about little girls at all, and you can never make me give a shit about them because their mothers are leeching off the system and hard working men and taking more than they give, making them a net tax burden. I am more likely to give a shit about old people than children, because they are the same, just reverse in looks/attractiveness.

Also, little girls have a sex drive too. My little sister sometimes stimulates herself by rubbing her crotch. You're extremely bluepilled if you think parenting can stop foids from whoring out. Minifoids don't give a shit about you, have more SMV than you, and will be chadstruck from birth.

View attachment 1222197
True. It’s over