Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Protect muh white woman"

Dnc cause it's a woman tbh :feelsjuice:

The average cuckservative response

Omg that's so awful :feels:

Why didn't they rape her? Gay?

Deserved

more women needs to get beat up

What's funny is that Radio Genoa isn't even white. He is a chingchong

Do you have a source to this news article? I can't find any information on it

Really:feelshaha:? I was about to point out the TRVE ARYAN in the comments proudly saying what the mainstream is afraid to say, but this is even funnier:feelskek:.

A nonwhite commenting on a post by another nonwhite of how evil nonwhites are to whites and how whites need to wake up:feelskek:. A lot of people love to shit on social media recently, but frankly, it's been a blessing to this world:feelskek::feelskek:.

Really:feelshaha:? I was about to point out the TRVE ARYAN in the comments proudly saying what the mainstream is afraid to say, but this is even funnier:feelskek:.

View attachment 1240762

A nonwhite commenting on a post by another nonwhite of how evil nonwhites are to whites and how whites need to wake up:feelskek:. A lot of people love to shit on social media recently, but frankly, it's been a blessing to this world:feelskek::feelskek:.
Kek.but tbf it's mostly rice and spics who do this, they think sucking off white nationalists, will make white nationalists accept them. :feelshaha::feelshaha:.

Epic,adding this to my save folder

Yeah jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He'll never be accepted, and tons of accounts I follow all make fun of him.

View attachment 1240762

It is funny, but it's also kinda concerning, at least to me.

When people who are of the demographics mass-immigrating to our countries are saying this, why is no one taking them seriously?

Dont wear that shit in the hood youll get beat up, Then again i dont like trump so well deserved, Reasons for my dislike is his plan to remove NEETbuxx for all americans in his project 2025 and reducing medicare for those who NEED IT!

When people who are of the demographics mass-immigrating to our countries are saying this, why is no one taking them seriously?
Leftists can't even comprehend that anyone nonwhite disagrees with them on anythinng so they just completely ignoreit and rightists are unsure what to make of that, therefore very little attention is paid to them.

Even worse than a chink, he's fucking cambodian.
I was about to point out the TRVE ARYAN in the comments proudly saying what the mainstream is afraid to say, but this is even funnier:feelskek:.

View attachment 1240762

You will constantly see Jeets in these types of comment sections, this guy in particular I constantly see. I've actually explained this phenomena of the Jeet mind on twitter, but it also applies equally to chinks and spics I think:

Genuinley makes me wonder what goes through these peoples' heads to perpetuate/fuel hatred against themselves
Kek.but tbf it's mostly rice and spics who do this, they think sucking off white nationalists, will make white nationalists accept them. :feelshaha::feelshaha:.
Yes, they think if they act as a sacrificial pawn for white nationalism, that that will ultimatley protect them from the wrath of the new hitler if/when he comes

I've actually explained this phenomena of the Jeet mind on twitter,
Ah yes, I remember. But Jeets are mostly against Arab immigration because, they think being against that, will make Europeans view them more favorably. They don't care about other WN issues unlike, spics or chinks.

It's like the Jussie Smollett incident but reversed

Even worse than a chink, he's fucking cambodian.

You will constantly see Jeets in these types of comment sections, this guy in particular I constantly see. I've actually explained this phenomena of the Jeet mind on twitter, but it also applies equally to chinks and spics I think:

Yeah I remember that post, genuinely the best explanation for that behaviour I've ever seen, wish I was as good at explaining the mindsets of other people and groups of people.

Ngl, that vid was such a turn on. I get a hard on just remembering her whimpering and cowering.

Yeah I remember that post, genuinely the best explanation for that behaviour I've ever seen, wish I was as good at explaining the mindsets of other people and groups of people.
Tbh I think alot of these people genuinely think it's a matter of religion and culture, as even my dad always talks about "ooooh dah west hates us because we ix Muslims" and I always have to remind him that no, it's because we're sand niggers. White Muslims and white-passing arabs never get treated the same as brown Muslims.

So if my dad is this delusional, I can't say I'm surprised that pajeets and jungle gooks are the same

Why would you support politics when presidents don't even control shit. It's always been the jews.

Tbh I think alot of these people genuinely think it's a matter of religion and culture, as even my dad always talks about "ooooh dah west hates us because we ix Muslims" and I always have to remind him that no, it's because we're sand niggers. White Muslims and white-passing arabs never get treated the same as brown Muslims.

So if my dad is this delusional, I can't say I'm surprised that pajeets and jungle gooks are the same
Lmao true, Ottoman white chads were fucking European nobility and upper class pre ww1 meanwhile Bedouin Browns were seething angrily in the Arabian desert and ultimately fought alongside britbongs against Ottomans, both were muslim doesn't mean shit irl

Lmao true, Ottoman white chads were fucking European nobility and upper class pre ww1 meanwhile Bedouin Browns were seething angrily in the Arabian desert and ultimately fought alongside britbongs against Ottomans, both were muslim doesn't mean shit irl
I don't get what point you're trying to make tbh

she prolly wanted to attract a chad she saw at a political rally

If you think about it, it's the mirror counterpart of what we are always told by bluepillers. "It's not your looks, it's how you act:soy::soy:." Really shows you the existential terror of fully realizing the importance of looks that even when it comes to why they are hated, people default to and cope by believing that the reason is something at least slightly malleable, something they at least somewhat chose and something closer to who they are, and not what they are:worryfeels:.

If you think about it, it's the mirror counterpart of what we are always told by bluepillers. "It's not your looks, it's how you act:soy::soy:." Really shows you the existential terror of fully realizing the importance of looks that even when it comes to why they are hated, people default to and cope by believing that the reason is something at least slightly malleable, something they at least somewhat chose and something closer to who they are, and not what they are:worryfeels:.
Yes, holy fucking hell, so true. Shitskins always want to default to religion, economics, culture, as to why they are hated, but at the end of the day, its just about having subhuman features. Don't get me wrong, those 3 ARE factors in why a people may be liked/hated, hence why people hate hindu pajeets far more than they would, say, christian or buddhist pajeets, or why japs are favored over chinks, despite chinks mogging the daylights out of japs.

Regardless, the dread and depression that I've been through when realizing that people hate others merely for their genetic traits is so depressing. I tell my parents I'm a pessemist, but they're too much of ESLs, especially my mom, for me to properly explain all this blackpill shit to them. How do I explain to them that entire genocides are perpetuated or tolerated solely on the basis of how subhuman the victim population is deemed to be? Let alone all the day-to-day bullying and hatred normies even in the west face due to being ugly. Not only are humans innately eugenicists, I'd argue even god himself is a eugenicist, why the fuck else would he make looks SO important to how humans biologically and socially interact with each other?

I know I'm probably repeating myself, but the fact that so many whites think palestinians all look like bedouins (and are shocked when they see many of them have blue eyes/blonde hair) is a perfect example of this, and it's also why jews portray arabs as pajeets, so they can make the genocides and war mongering more tolerable, because no one gives a fuck when ugly brown people die.