Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

prostitutes

Whores (continue the chain with a synonym for whore).

One of the many reasons why this is one of my favorite war movies of all time....and to me...edges out apocalypse now the long version....as my favorite Vietnam War movie of all time....right next to platoon

My grandad served in Vietnam. Wonder if he fucked any gook whores while he was there :feelshehe:

he pulled out his rod to show her that not all blk men have big dicks...lmmaooo...squashing the bbc myth..
I think she liked is alabama snake thats why she couldnt resist when he shows his snake

I think she liked is alabama snake thats why she couldnt resist when he shows his snake
Vietnam was sooo fun. Imma get doped up and go back.. .strap me up liberals into my metaverse.

I think she liked it thats why she said its ok for her when she saw it
She didn't like it...like that. She liked that it wasn't too big on a black man "soul brother" ..she was ready to fuck all the other white dudes cause the trend was that white Americans had small dicks and that's what she was used to...obviously a black man mega cocked her and that's why she didn't want to deal with 8 ball at first....

Vietnam was sooo fun. Imma get doped up and go back.. .strap me up liberals into my metaverse.

The contrast between the first and second scene is huge. A guy being around to sell her just instantly makes it disgusting and cucked for me.