Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Prostitutes are what all women should be like

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
You can EARN a prostitute. You work hard, make money and then you can use this money that you earned with your SKILLS in order to get laid. You are getting sex because of your effort and dedication. This is how things should be. A man that works hard should be able to attain sex by paying a female.

Women, on the other hand, only give sex to someone because they like his looks and want to spread their genes. Can you see how wrong this is? Sex being a FUNDAMENTAL aspect of life is only given to you IF you got lucky at the genetic lottery. No matter how hard you try, no girl is gping to fuck you if you are an ugly subhuman.

Hookers change all this. With your money, you can fuck a pussy. You are not going to be judged on things that are OUT OF YOUR CONTROL AKA GENES. As long as you have the money, you have the pussy. You worked for it and you deserve it. Prostitutes make dating FAIR. Paying money to fuck is more logical than being sex deprived because of genetic randomness.

Hookers are good people.

all women are already prostitues, diversity only is that some require cash some require other benefits

dr-problematic said:
all women are already prostitues, diversity only is that some require cash some require other benefits

ALL WOMEN REQUIRE LOOKS. LOOKS.

incelman said:
ALL WOMEN REQUIRE LOOKS. LOOKS.

Looks is like money, both offer the value for the transaction. Looks is infinite and immediately noticable though, so it's much more powerful.

i actually agree here, and even though prostitutes are degenerate in nature, i still respect them ( not as a woman themself but for their "work") because at least they will fuck a guy ( most of the time) no matter how ugly for money. That takes some fucking guts, imagine being a 9/10 female and having to fuck a 1/10.

Anon said:
Hookers are good people.

No....no they're not. They're just doing their jobs.

I agree with this one. Women should be earned by spending money on them. This entire process eliminates lookism and incels. By us working hard, we are rewarded with a woman of our choice. This stops the filth and degeneracy modern femoids learn at a young age such as the cock carousel.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
i actually agree here, and even though prostitutes are degenerate in nature, i still respect them  ( not as a woman themself but for their "work") because at least they will fuck a guy ( most of the time) no matter how ugly for money. That takes some fucking guts, imagine being a 9/10 female and having to fuck a 1/10.

They are degenerate because of the nature of their job. It tkaes guts form both sides considering she might have a AIDS.

Kointo said:
No....no they're not. They're just doing their jobs.

Which what all women should.

LynchingTriHards said:
I agree with this one. Women should be earned by spending money on them. This entire process eliminates lookism and incels. By us working hard, we are rewarded with a woman of our choice. This stops the filth and degeneracy modern femoids learn at a young age such as the cock carousel.

I don't say they should be aerned by spending money but that they should be earned by putting effort into them and not by looks. It gives men a motive.