Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Prospect of genetic engineering in the near future

guyfromwizchan

guyfromwizchan

23yo, friendless khhv. Mental illness.
★★★
This is mainly what's keeping me going. The prospect of having all my genetic shit fixed one day.
According to the person who discovered the DNA, James Watson, all major genetic diseases will be cured within 1 or 2 decades (10-20 years)--he said this in 2018.

That is if the Jews and their cryptokike slaves don't implement laws to deliberately slow down the advancement of genetic engineering and cures like they always do with new technology.

Does that include autism?

Does that include autism?
I would think so. Doesn't seem like it would be difficult to fix assuming it's neurotransmitter abnormalities and not brain structure abnormalities causing it.

This is mainly what's keeping me going. The prospect of having all my genetic shit fixed one day.
According to the person who discovered the DNA, James Watson, all major genetic diseases will be cured within 1 or 2 decades (10-20 years)--he said this in 2018.

That is if the Jews and their cryptokike slaves don't implement laws to deliberately slow down the advancement of genetic engineering and cures like they always do with new technology.
really? Will you be able to enhance your genetics as you're alive? I thought genetic engineering only was possible prebirth

The nip girls need me to go there to genetically upgrade them with the tall gene.

I need them so I can get RICED and completely genetically upgrade myself and lineage.

really? Will you be able to enhance your genetics as you're alive? I thought genetic engineering only was possible prebirth
Of course you will. But will that fix our deformities? That's the real question and I fear the answer is no. But eventually, of course technology will be advanced enough to fix our deformities..
In my case, if my poor vision and mental illness was fixed I'd be much better off and I'd at least be able to get SOME woman.

The issue right now is that it's difficult or impossible to affect the brain with genetic engineering. So gene therapies probably right now won't work on mental illnesses.

I know a neuroscientist who deals with DNA damage. As an outsider it's simply impossible to fathom the complexity of genetics.
I think the possibility is high that we find some cures for certain diseases, but it's not the all-round-revolution that's promised.

Just think about this: the number of proteins that could potentially be formed exceeds the number of atoms in the universe(~10^80).
There has been progress in predicting protein behavior, but it's at an infant state at best.

=cope

Of course you will. But will that fix our deformities? That's the real question and I fear the answer is no. But eventually, of course technology will be advanced enough to fix our deformities..
In my case, if my poor vision and mental illness was fixed I'd be much better off and I'd at least be able to get SOME woman.

The issue right now is that it's difficult or impossible to affect the brain with genetic engineering. So gene therapies probably right now won't work on mental illnesses.
Well fuck, better career max so I have enough money once the technology's out on the market then

I know a neuroscientist who deals with DNA damage. As an outsider it's simply impossible to fathom the complexity of genetics.
I think the possibility is high that we find some cures for certain diseases, but it's not the all-round-revolution that's promised.

Just think about this: the number of proteins that could potentially be formed exceeds the number of atoms in the universe(~10^80).
There has been progress in predicting protein behavior, but it's at an infant state at best.

=cope
As I understand it, one of the ways geneticists find out the source of a disorder is to simply match the genes of a disordered patient with the healthy genes of people of the same race and then see if they are abnormal. They don't need to know what the abnormality in gene coding results in and how the misfolded protein causes the disorder, they just need to know that it's abnormal.
So I wouldn't worry about it too much.
As for mental illnesses, we already know a great deal about how abnormalities in metabolism of neurotransmitters causes various defects. Lots of genetic mutations that are common have already been implicated.

In my view, if the government actually allows genetic therapies to hit the market and they're sufficient cheap, the complexity of the human genome will not be a big issue for cures to come.

Positive eugenics is a good thing, what people don't understand is that having a massive welfare state is a form of dis-eugenics.

Fixing unique genes is a lot easier than fixing cluster problems like physical ugliness.
Maximum autism. Jews have been at the forefront of biomedical research for decades, and CRISPR was discovered by two women (because I assume you hate women and jews at the same time).