Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Pro's and cons of a homogenous society

U

underballer

Officer
★★★
I lived in a multicultural society for most my life, then I got the chance to live in the motherland. I'm still reflecting, but here are some of what I think are the pro's and cons of a homogenous society:

Pros:

- Less inceldom ( I see many men who would be incels in the west with gf's)
- More cohesive society
- Higher trust
- low crime
- More social

Cons:

- narcissism
- less inceldom can allow undesirable people to reproduce. (my own extended family were undesirables but they moved to the west to avoid their motherland)
- lack of diversity
- can be monotonous seeing the same race of people all the time. but ironically there may be more intellectual diversity amongst a homogenous population if a multicultural population is full of NPC's
- bullying may be worse? i've encountered much harsher treatment from members of my own race, but that was over in the west. people of my own race here in the motherland are much better

The pros on this list outweigh the cons easily

It sounds like it would be better back home. Do you know the language?

lack of diversity
Not a con. The West is very diverse in it of itself. Every region in Europe has their own cultural traditions.

America is even more diverse. White America I mean. Black Americans have no culture.

yea. seems like for some reason south korea is facing many negatives though.
(((Feminism))) will destroy any nation, even if it's homogenous

Not a con. The West is very diverse in it of itself. Every region in Europe has their own cultural traditions.

America is even more diverse. White America I mean. Black Americans have no culture.
i see. oh yea for sure europe

oh ya also when i say the west i mostly mean more so the "new world" (north america) where i'm originally born and raised. but yea europe for sure has to be accepted since they take in many immigrants too