Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme proposal : taskforce anti-oneitis

If this is a taskforce to stop retards like me from getting them, I'm all for it.

Limerence overpowers any task-force you could come up with.

i will perform an autistic screech at any incel stupid enough to still get a crush/oneitis. :feelsree::feelsree:

Do you have any advice to prevent this?

think about the fact shes had a chad/normies cock passed through her lips, and this immediately kills any attraction i have to most foids.

any thoughts of her involving another man usually is a good boner killer.

i will be the officer of the squad if you allow me @nausea

think about the fact shes had a chad/normies cock passed through her lips, and this immediately kills any attraction i have to most foids.

any thoughts of her involving another man usually is a good boner killer.
My most recent oneitis has never had a BF to my knowledge and is a virgin. Your suggestion has worked in the past with past, non-virgin oneitises.

Limerence
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

How is this supposed to work?

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
There is this thing called Google..
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Limerence