Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Prophet Muhammad spreading cuckage?

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Just when I was starting to think Islam is based, I come across this verse from one of the Sahih Hadiths
It comes from the book of Bukhari
For any of the Muslims in this forum, explain this.

Here's a link if you don't believe it:

cherrypicking coping 4chan white nationalist faggots at this again

Is it from 4chan? But the narration does sound pretty cucked though, you have to admit.

Just when I was starting to think Islam is based, I come across this verse from one of the Sahih Hadiths

View attachment 377716

Women are said to have had less rights in pre Islamic Arabia

pre islamic arabia is the real arabia
Muslim women often enjoy living with the motto: “His money is our money while my money is my money.”

Last edited:
yeah pre Islamic were even more based

View attachment 377716

@Made in Heaven

View attachment 377716

[Blackpill] No religion took off among normies without arguments having to be made that satisfy women's dual mating strategy

I remember reading that poor families would have the wife have a kid with a rich man in order for the family to survive.

pre islamic arabia is the real arabia
based

Muslim women often enjoy living with the motto: “His money is our money while my money is my money.”

gigacucked tbh

[Blackpill] No religion took off among normies without arguments having to be made that satisfy women's dual mating strategy
What do you base that off of?

I remember reading that poor families would have the wife have a kid with a rich man in order for the family to survive.
Marrying up imo.
The original definition of hypergamy.

gigacucked tbh
Islam gave women more rights in the Middle East.

Polygamy in Islam is also said to be to the benefit of the women in being taken care of and looked after.

What do you base that off of?
Religion has to appeal to both women and the men that love them in order for it to take root in society because society consists of a lot of such people.
If women's dual mating strategy, "preferences" and whims aren't catered to or accomodated it's not going to take off among anyone but the original true believers. Most religions have a goal of proselytizing and spreading their religion and to that end they find themselves having to accommodate women's whims in some way. For example the requirement that while a man is head of the household, the man is also tasked with sole duty and responsibility toward taking care of his wife and children and is contemptible if he falls short of this task in any way.

Marrying up imo.
The original definition of hypergamy.
No bro, they were still married to their poor husband, but both the poor husband and wife agreed she should fuck a rich man in exchange for him to help take care of the family.

Religion has to appeal to both women and the men that love them in order for it to take root in society because society consists of a lot of such people.
If women's dual mating strategy, "preferences" and whims aren't catered to or accomodated it's not going to take off among anyone but the original true believers. Most religions have a goal of proselytizing and spreading their religion and to that end they find themselves having to accommodate women's whims in some way. For example the requirement that while a man is head of the household, the man is also tasked with sole duty and responsibility toward taking care of his wife and children and is contemptible if he falls short of this task in any way.
Well tbh, women werent treated like fully responsible adults (they aren't) in many societies, and were treated more like children

No bro, they were still married to their poor husband, but both the poor husband and wife agreed she should fuck a rich man in exchange for him to help take care of the family.
That's cuckoldry tbh no other way to put it.
Well tbh, women werent treated like fully responsible adults (they aren't) in many societies, and were treated more like children
But their dual mating strategy had to be accommodated in some way. Religions have had to make great appeals with women to win over the rest of people in society.

That's cuckoldry tbh no other way to put it.
pretty much

But their dual mating strategy had to be accommodated in some way. Religions have had to make great appeals with women to win over the rest of people in society.
both males and females have dual mating strategies. Why would religions have to appease women more compared to men?

both males and females have dual mating strategies. Why would religions have to appease women more compared to men?
Because the goal of religions is to gain more followers and converts that can reproduce and spread their religion to their descendants.
You have an easier time getting that done if you appease women more than men. Plus where women go society follows.

Because the goal of religions is to gain more followers and converts that can reproduce and spread their religion to their descendants.
You have an easier time getting that done if you appease women more than men. Plus where women go society follows.
maybe if religion came in modern time, but not back in the day. Society followed men, as if a woman didnt follow, she'll be thrown out and eaten alive by a pack of hungry wolves. There were way more women compared to men back then as well (due to warfare), so men pretty much had the advantage.

This is some Jewish trickery, you realise sandniggers and brown people in general basically have a gamble as to how dark their skin is going go be at birth. But I guess if its nigger black then yeah your wife cucked you

This is some Jewish trickery, you realise sandniggers and brown people in general basically have a gamble as to how dark their skin is going go be at birth. But I guess if its nigger black then yeah your wife cucked you
since there were black slaves in arabia around long before then, it seems suspect.

1000+ y/o religious text :feelskek:

muhammad would probably kill the bitch if she cheated tbh islam is pretty based, i doubt the writer knew about racemixing because he didn't know zipperheads or whitey and niggers existed or that they could mix with arabs

Islam is gay.

3e90a1b64b4097ad9f37c11a1fd0c157.gif

1000+ y/o religious text :feelskek:

muhammad would probably kill the bitch if she cheated tbh islam is pretty based, i doubt the writer knew about racemixing because he didn't know zipperheads or whitey and niggers existed or that they could mix with arabs
they had black slaves in arabia for centuries

I am really not suprised at all at who the op of this thread is. Like not in the slightest

I mostly have respect for Islam, it's pretty similar to Judaism.

It was in a place a go looking at memes in
I too casually stumble on hadiths in discord all the time then write essays about them

There’s suspect religious text in every book. Muslims here pretend it’s just Christianity when they’re both Abrahamic and this kind of shit (+polygamy) is talked about and accepted

I too casually stumble on hadiths in discord all the time then write essays about them
I didn't write an essay, just wanted Muslimcels to explain this cuckery.
Also, the server is full of people of different political and religious background, so has lots of spicy memes hating on each other.
There’s suspect religious text in every book. Muslims here pretend it’s just Christianity when they’re both Abrahamic and this kind of shit (+polygamy) is talked about and accepted
To be fair, the hadiths are secondary texts that were written centuries after Muhammad's time, but Muslims believe they are legit due to how authentic they seem.

Last edited:
since there were black slaves in arabia around long before then, it seems suspect.
That man's wife must have cucked him with a bbc of some black slave tho I suspect the Prophet must have been in a really good mood to deflect this sort of obvious adultery by speaking about camels, good for that foid, got saved from a brutal death :feelskek: :feelskek:

If a woman or man was caught cheating they would be killed in İslam

Sahih Bukhari is a collection of authentic sayings, it's not cherrypicking.
some of the Hadith have retarded sayings very unfortunate. I remember one of them said if you find a fly on your drink to eat it. I think it was from authentic Hadith too

If you read a couple of random ahadith you will find that whoever follows these is beyond retarded. Lots of the rules, stories and advice you find there are absurd. But then again, Islam isn't complete without the ahadith.
yeah def help kill my faith. alot of the sayings are extremely non sensical. random bullshit you would never expect a prophet to say

@RREEEEEEEEE thoughts?
I mean, it depends on the context. We don't know what the man's parents or the woman's parents looked like. If it's clear that such an offspring is the product of adultery, then accordingly she should be put to death as this is the Islamic ruling given.