Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Prophet Mike Mew (PBUH) guiding incels to ascend from sub-humanity

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/orthotropics/comments/bwqsq1/this_is_my_18_years_of_mewing_progress_left_pic/

Salludon JFL you can fondness him posting on looksmax.org I’m sure he’s we used fillers I’ve mewed for as long as I can remember but my jaw looks weird cos curry

Salludon JFL you can fondness him posting on looksmax.org I’m sure he’s we used fillers I’ve mewed for as long as I can remember but my jaw looks weird cos curry
He looks curry as well though. How old are you and have you tried hard mewing?

He looks curry as well though. How old are you and have you tried hard mewing?
I’m gigamew maxes tbh 2 years I stppped chewing though because I started looking like a roblox character

I’m gigamew maxes tbh 2 years I stppped chewing though because I started looking like a roblox character
So it did change your appearance. I have seen some people who got uglier, but they were mostly black and started looking more sub-saharan like from africa. It was brutal.

So it did change your appearance. I have seen some people who got uglier, but they were mostly black and started looking more sub-saharan like from africa. It was brutal.
Lmfao I can pm u a pic

Fucking lol if you believe this shit
Dude is GL tbh

JBC

Wouldn't help if he was a true curry

Curry

It doesn't work :feelsrope::cryfeels:

If you look at both of the pictures an easy way to see for yourself if the angle is different is if the specular reflection of the light is different. You can clearly see the specs in the guy's face are different. Ideally if you want to see actual results they must be the same.

Actually, I think the 2nd picture the angle is shallower giving the illusion of forward growth. I remember a year ago I saw one picture that very very clearly showed this effect but idk where it is now

It doesn't work :feelsrope::cryfeels:

If you look at both of the pictures an easy way to see for yourself if the angle is different is if the specular reflection of the light is different. You can clearly see the specs in the guy's face are different. Ideally if you want to see actual results they must be the same.

Actually, I think the 2nd picture the angle is shallower giving the illusion of forward growth. I remember a year ago I saw one picture that very very clearly showed this effect but idk where it is now
The angles look the same to me, and the shadow looks different because it seems his ridge also got thicker. I've seen that as a trend from mewers, their brow ridges got thicker too, which is dimorphic.