Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Propagating blackpilled ideology

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
Is it fair to propagate blackpilled thoughts on others? Thoughts?

low iq cel what does propgating mean?

Depends if the person you're speaking to is open to it. Most people aren't

I try to yeah, though you need to confirm people you are speaking to are atleast somewhat receptive to reality

Is it fair to propagate blackpilled thoughts on others? Thoughts?
Yes definitely, considering that you suffer from the effects of inceldom regardless if you're blackpilled or not. It's like asking in 18th century US "is it fair to tell the slaves their life sucks and this is not how living is supposed to be?" I would say it's immoral to not spread the blackpill.

Most people are incapable of digesting the blackpill

tinder videos always hit me the hardest

seeing guys better looking than yourself hit on old, obese hags

the blackpill is only black to the extent that the person you're preaching it t is disaffected by its teachings. If it's truly over for the person, they will swallow it.

i kinda feel guilty cause i want it to be mainstream.. so there would be less passive aggressive behaviors and virtue signalling hypocrites

It's always based to drop blackpills on normies :fire::blackpill::fire:

Yes, but ultimately it's up to them.

No, people will discover it on their own if they so desire. Don't ruin someone's life.