Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Propaganda vs reality

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.minnesotamonthly.com/ge...e-woman-navigate-love-in-first-person-plural/

this new (((movie))) is about a white whore falls in love with a somali guy.

and guy she is fall in love with is this guy from pirate movie:

seriously? do they really think any woman would fall in love with a somali with these features?

the actor dont have wife or girlfriend in real life btw. hmm it must be his terrible personality

to be fair, that actor is married

JFL they're definitely pushing an agenda. I think Hollywood's objective is to fuel ethnic tension by pissing off reject low status whites who can't get any pussy.

Lol at least they haven’t shown any movies with a white foid falling in love with a curry. Or have they ?

Lol at least they haven’t shown any movies with a white foid falling in love with a curry. Or have they ?
it is not possible even in movies

What are you talking about? Still with that antisemitism?
There is NO agenda. A simple pure coincidence.
Silly goyim.

What are you talking about? Still with that antisemitism?
There is NO agenda. A simple pure coincidence.
Silly goyim.
(((MSCW)))

JFL they're definitely pushing an agenda. I think Hollywood's objective is to fuel ethnic tension by pissing off reject low status whites who can't get any pussy.
I think it's to encourage white women to breed with ethnics. Either way, the agenda is fucked.

I think it's to encourage white women to breed with ethnics. Either way, the agenda is fucked.
it will not work anyway

They're making it look like every ethnic has no issue picking up white girls. I wouldnt be surprised if the elites are pushing that idea just to fuel a race war

JFL at watching anything from hollywood now a days. I dont know jack shit about upcoming movies

(((They))) are encouraging foids to go for somali men.Lifefuel for somalicels