Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Proof white women are most loyal to their race

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
There are so many white women in whitenationalist groups and also public figures in the alt-right/traditionalist movement to redpill other women and men.

You do not see ethnic women stand up and support their own race. They usually hate their own men.

No idea why white nationalists keep complaining about women causing the fall of the white race

Those are a few exceptions.

Let's just all agree that foids are traitors at their very core.

They're largely tradthots. They pretend to be loyal to get beta males in said movements to fawn over them. They appear "rare" by showing up in these movements, increasing their value. They then betray the movement and its people when most convenient.

I only knew a few traditional women that were not tradthots (accidentally fell in love with one).

You're fucking delusional if you don't think that some of those women haven't gotten piped by non-white guys. A good Mexican friend of my showed me pictures of him fucking a swastika bearing whore. These whores are all the fucking same. Stop looking at surface level bullshit and start gazing into the abyss my friend. All will become clear when you choose to see it.

They're largely tradthots. They pretend to be loyal to get beta males in said movements to fawn over them. They appear "rare" by showing up in these movements, increasing their value. They then betray the movement and its people when most convenient.

I remember when that whole thing went down with Lauren Southern. I was surprised that sites like the Daily Stormer attacked trad-thots. I always assumed they wanted to draw in more women to the WN movement.

I only knew a few traditional women that were not tradthots (accidentally fell in love with one).
Like Lauren Southern being in favor of "women's reproductive rights", and some other tradthot being spotted with a black guy. Yep, it's all a fucking front. TFM talks about this shit A LOT.

Even if they stick to their race...white women still whore around the most.

One of the reasons white men go for asian women is also the fact that most of these settling asian women are loyal wives and good mothers...important female traits missing in white women.

Even if they stick to their race...white women still whore around the most.

One of the reasons white men go for asian women is also the fact that most of these settling asian women are loyal wives and good mothers...important female traits missing in white women.
asian women who date out are definetly not loyal or good mothers

theres a reason why so many hapas are fucked in the head

asian women who date out are definetly not loyal or good mothers

theres a reason why so many hapas are fucked in the head
Im talking about white men going to asia.

Noodlewhores born in US are the biggest white worshipping whores there are. Its their only goal to suck and fuck as many white cock as possible in their lives :lul:

Noodlewhores born in US are the biggest white worshipping whores there are. Its their only goal to suck and fuck as many white cock as possible in their lives :lul:
same in asia

its worse as they are more narcicistic and evil

"Racepillers" on this site are some of the biggest white worshipers I've ever seen JFL :lul::lul:

If you actually fall for tradthots' trickery you are a bluepilled faggot. Not to mention that feeling any "loyalty" or "duty" to a group of people that you have no personal connection to and who mostly hate your guts is the epitome of cucked. Regardless of your race. Live for YOU, not for your religion, country, community, "race" or any other bullshit.

someone is bluepilled

Low IQ post
- We already knew this
- And you writing something is not "proof", referencing peer reviewed papers is

There are so many white women in whitenationalist groups and also public figures in the alt-right/traditionalist movement to redpill other women and men.

You do not see ethnic women stand up and support their own race. They usually hate their own men.

No idea why white nationalists keep complaining about women causing the fall of the white race
White women would hate their own race if they were ethnic. Simple as that.

American women are usually the traitors of the white race, I don't really care though, they aren't European anyway

Wrong. Women are the reason that the right wing cannot win elections in many countries. Austria is the most classic example.

In Sweden, more immigrant men vote right wing than Swedish women lol.

Overall white women are the worst women. The least loyal and most liberal. The reason so many nonwhite women date white men is because you are thinking about the ones in the West, where whites have the highest social status. It is therefore only natural that it would end that way given the hypergamic nature of women. However, almost all white women can choose to be with white men and many of them STILL race mix, about as many as men.

Conclusion: white women are trash.

Paging @13k @Bronzehawkattack and @chudur-budur

@StormlitAqua Kek, I am a racepill believer and most brutal currybasher on this forum and I don't worship whites. I just acknowledge the truth. For example, the fact is that whites get cucked by blacks is as true as ethnic bitches hate their own men.

PnqMfGb.jpg
eonPgc0.jpg

Both are true.

Paging @13k @Bronzehawkattack and @chudur-budur
I don't white worship though. Wanting the advantages of being white in this society =/= white worshipping.
It's like you don't even read my posts, you just shut your brain off and shout "COON!!!" at the top of your lungs.

I don't white worship though. Wanting the advantages of being white in this society =/= white worshipping.
It's like you don't even read my posts, you just shut your brain off and shout "COON!!!" at the top of your lungs.
Just coonmaxx theory confirmed

Just coonmaxx theory confirmed
You: "Why wont you guys take me seriously!!! Do you just call everyone you disagree with a fakecel LARPer? TAKE ME SERIOUSLY WAAAH!"

Also you: "Calling you a coon is my only rebuttal"

You: "Why wont you guys take me seriously!!! Do you just call everyone you disagree with a fakecel LARPer? TAKE ME SERIOUSLY WAAAH!"

Also you: "Calling you a coon is my only rebuttal"
If you stop behaving like one, you wont be called a coon anymore.

If you stop behaving like one, you wont be called a coon anymore.
Don't bitch and moan about race pillers being unreasonable when they don't take you seriously then.

another low IQ thread

there are tons of ethnik women who are proudly raceloyal and and almost no white women who are, and the white women in these groups likely only joined them after getting dicked down and rejected like lauren southern. its actually a cope for white women.

Oh no not Eurasianwriter theory, it's fucking idiotic and he's a retard (and also bbc cuck)
the theory makes sense

white supremacists loser dad + self hating asian narcisistic mom = fked up hapas

succesful asian dad + normal white mom = succesful asian hapa

Most white nationalists don't blablame women, they blame jews for the fall of our countries

Black women are often insufferably pro black. Just look at social media for a few minutes.

the theory makes sense

white supremacists loser dad + self hating asian narcisistic mom = fked up hapas

No the theory is stupid and cope projecting.

I know many successful wmaf hapas and likewise amwf hapas that are fuck ups

the theory makes sense

Why the fuck would a white supremacist marry an Asian woman? That meme is UNEXISTENT IQ.

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelswow::feelswow::feelsgah:

White woman should be wiped out.

Pretty much summed up whores like faith blowjob lips goldy and Lauren southern

Awalt

plenty of white supremciats and neo nazis have asian wives

JFL. Name individual examples and we can discuss them. The list seems to be full of half -turths and outright lies from the start. White nationalists are the only group of white men who systematically avoid nonwhite women by principle.

Just fe: Spencer dated an Aisan BEFORE he became WN. Married later a non-Asian.

Same for Anglin, this was before he became WN. And it wasn't even a serious relaitonship, he just strolled around a shopping mall with some JB.

John Derbyshire is no white nationalist and has never been to my knowledge.

Do you realize you are bashing the ideology that is keeping white men away from your women?

Last edited:
JFL. Name individual examples and we can discuss them. White nationalists are the only group of white men who systematically avoid nonwhite women by principle.
i linked u dozens and many white nationalists alt right etc have a asian fetish

JFL at thinking women are loyal to their own family even

you are wrong racial White women are almost non existant.

They are attention whores