Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill PROOF WE ARE RIGHT ABOUT WOMEN'S ANATOMY

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
the average foid has had 100 dicks inside of her by age 17, Chads, Tyrones, maybe Changs, Chaddams and Chadreeps with all sorts of different hobbies, from all socioeconomic standings and with all sorts of different personality traits have been running a train on her. They evolved this way.

Here's an example of a rare 17 year old virgin foid. How is she a virgin at 17? God knows, she is probably very ugly, which would also explain why this was posted on a subreddit for making fun of us. What's the first thing she feels the need to tell others about when it comes to her genitals? She can't fit anything inside her vagina (literally the only thing women are good for, so this is incredibly distressing) because her hymen is too thick and strong. Because of a lack of (at least) weekly dickings by the football team for the past 3-6 years, as most roasties experience, her hymen tissue has built up to the point that it blocks access to her reproductive organs. If the hymen isn't cleared out in time it does this by design. Her body recognised that she wasn't doing anything even as she passed her reproductive peak and basically gave up on reproducing. Kind of sad honestly, I don't know if the doctors would even be able to help her with this.

nothing Tyrone can't fix

>boyfriend
:feelsseriously:
If a man had a deformed or malfunctioning penis he would have been ditched instantly.

"I need to have premarital sex, help!!!!!!!!!!"

sub8 inch dicks dont count to foids so shes still virgin teehee

Good morning I hate women. Also jfl if your daughter is on reddit

I found this article which says that you won't get tighter but "However, the tissues of the vagina may get out of the habit of relaxing in response to arousal or insertion, and may then need to be coached back into it the next time you have sex."

Another one, which I can't find right now, said that it's from the "tension" from not having had sex. (Found it. )
The author doesn't mention why there is tension though.

Edited.

What do you think? @jerrycan dan

Guests: 107 :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
I found this article which says that you won't get tighter but "However, the tissues of the vagina may get out of the habit of relaxing in response to arousal or insertion, and may then need to be coached back into it the next time you have sex."

Another one, which I can't find right now, said that it's from the "tension" from not having had sex. (Found it. )
The author doesn't mention why there is tension though.

Edited.

What do you think? @jerrycan dan

Guests: 52 :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
fake news:
The sensation of tightness in your vagina is not influenced by your number of sexual partners,

>boyfriend
:feelsseriously:
If a man had a deformed or malfunctioning penis he would have been ditched instantly.
They always have to mention their boyfriend doesn't even matters if it's relevant to the rest of the post or not.

Guests: 95
Never seen this many tbh

She can't fit anything inside her vagina.

Let me guess, she’s starting off with a cucumber?

Apparently, cucumbers and such things are considered entry level for foids these days

Chad can tear down that wall.

meat flaps are one nasty thing but then there are the pussies that looks like a toothless mouth all gaped out. horrible image.

Reading about a prime 17-year-old girl's vagina problems turn me on. I would love to tear her hymen and end her suffering.

Reading about a prime 17-year-old girl's vagina problems turn me on. I would love to tear her hymen and end her suffering.
Same.
We will never have a chance to take girl's virginity while Chad fucks hundreds of virgins

KeK op is banned...again.