Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[PROOF] There are no female incels

Limerencel

Limerencel

Major
There are no female incels.
My theory: Tinder and other dating apps commoditized dating. The result of it can be seen in this chart; the lower tier of men got no poon whatsoever, while the opposite is true for femoids. Every single femoid can and now does get laid.

DcOeP8JWsAAHT1M

Source: Thread on Twitter

The thread on twitter states that the sample size is tiny, and the 0 numbers are an error.

I get the point you're trying to make, but you don't come across as a bit dense and biased.

That graph is fake. It was ALWAYS zero percent.

another reason why the 2000s were fucking lit. men were on a more even playing field then, if not had the advantage as the graph results show.

what kind of fake retarded bullshit is that graph

The thread on twitter states that the sample size is tiny, and the 0 numbers are an error.

I get the point you're trying to make, but you don't come across as a bit dense and biased.
More research is needed, Nonetheless, the chart holds some value.

that graph gives me adhd as a low iq cel i wish they made it easier to read

More research is needed, Nonetheless, the chart holds some value.

The chart is worthless. In Chartworld, the chart is Incel, and all the Stacy charts reject it because of it's small sample size, basically.

Nobody around here doubts that male celibacy, voluntary or otherwise exists - but seriously, apply some critical thinking would you? Everybody outside of this community likely thinks incel is a joke because of this sort of flaccid thinking.

Lol remember when foreveralonefemale was breached by a incel? All the posts were women who had relationships complaining that they can't get Chad. A lonely woman only lonely by choice. They just have to go outside or make a dating profile. Had a girl tell me me I don't know what loneliness is, then proceeds to tell me she just got out a long relationship that's why she is lonely. Yes I btfo out of her and she didn't respond after that lol.

Attachments

• o1fcLGF.png
    o1fcLGF.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 103
For a female to be incel she has to be obese and look like dogshit

the funny part this sort of trend is only going to get worse, 80/20 rule will be undeniable truth soon lmao.

Ban dating apps. The stats exploded when dating apps became popular. Dating apps hard block lookscels; online, you can't use circumstance or personality to get your foot in the door, it's all face/frame/color.

In America they can use FOSTA-SESTA as an excuse to ban. Elsewhere they can just do the ban for whatever reason.

The survey examiner says that less marriage is at fault. That means that without most people in 1-1 monogamous relationships, a large number of women flock to a small number of Chads. And dating apps make that easier.

the funny part this sort of trend is only going to get worse, 80/20 rule will be undeniable truth soon lmao.
Even for a guy in who is right around the 81% mark, the competition is fierce, his girl will fantasize about being with a Chad from the 90% mark. And dating apps have made Chad accessible AF.

Even for a guy in who is right around the 81% mark, the competition is fierce, his girl will fantasize about being with a Chad from the 90% mark. And dating apps have made Chad accessible AF.

the cuckpill is one of the most lethal pills. even CHAD cannot escape the cuckpill.