Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proof the incels.is mods are BBC cuckholds

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

If specified, this will replace the title that dis
★★★★★
Him
Screenshot 2023 03 20 023013
Screenshot 2023 03 20 022839
Screenshot 2023 03 20 022928
c377e7756cbd90a4f5f430a92babd254.jpg

last one is a latino

They are all Tyrone moggers irl

I'm starting to believe....

I just noticed sergeantincel is not here anymore. What happened?

how long have you been gone jfl
I visit every now and then. Guess I just didn't see anyone talk about it. Also I still don't know what "glow posting means" That's another new term I haven't seen

I visit every now and then. Guess I just didn't see anyone talk about it. Also I still don't know what "glow posting means" That's another new term I haven't seen
You’ve been gone for a long ass time nigga

And people say we are racist lmao. We are more diverse then most fortune 500 companies.

But what does glow posting mean? I didnt even find out when searching it or googling
Fed posting it’s a reference to Terry Davis calling the cia glow niggers because they glow in the dark

Fed posting it’s a reference to Terry Davis calling the cia glow niggers because they glow in the dark
oh so its the random words bait posts like what gambler would do 24/7

Glow posting is a reference to Terry Davis, a based schizophrenic that said that "CIANiggers glow in the dark"