Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proof that women like low-t guys more

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Buzzfeed+has+low+t_136171_6428927.jpg

JFL if you believed this, you idiot

Thing is I don't know if you can always judge T-levels of a guy just by looking at him.

I mean presumably testosterone helps sculpt male model pretty boy type features (I think it's a myth that pretty boys are necessarily low T btw). Too much results in an ugly ogre though. Too little results in bearded bespectacled cuckfaces.

Thing is I don't know if you can always judge T-levels of a guy just by looking at him.

I mean presumably testosterone helps sculpt male model pretty boy type features (I think it's a myth that pretty boys are necessarily low T btw). Too much results in an ugly ogre though. Too little results in bearded bespectacled cuckfaces.

they should have higher t at 80 and they are such betas

It's about t levels in the womb and throughout puberty, your t levels don't mean shit after that

Endocrinology is much, much more complicated than most ppl on the internet make it out to be.
It is completely possible to look like complete incel because of high-T.
High t causes acne, baldness, oily skin and weight gain, mood swings and aggressiveness.

A well-balanced genetics and chemistry is what makes chad a chad.

It's all about phenotype boyos no one cares about your T levels.

The incel 3rd from left looks a little more masculine than the others, I would’ve guessed he had the highest T.