Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Proof that women are much retarded than you think.

pedrolopezwasright

pedrolopezwasright

Banned
-
main-qimg-e3a75fc210c089f8562259e7a91cc646.webp
As you can see men are both more likely to be dumb and smart.
But there are two big problems here.
1) If we remove all people with mental retardation from the equation, men will be on average much smarter than women.
2) There is almost no chance that a woman will have a score above 115, essentially meaning that a woman has almost no chance of having even a small positive deviation and that a man with an IQ of around 115-130 will be smarter than 95-99% of women

I wouldn't be buying it if someone told me foids were smarter

That is simplified version, in reality men are indeed around ~2 iq points higher than women at the average.
But i dont understand your point, how can we just remove mentally retarded men from the equation? They exist, many of them are on this forum. Basically all spics and niggers are mentally retarded technically.

That is simplified version, in reality men are indeed around ~2 iq points higher than women at the average.
But i dont understand your point, how can we just remove mentally retarded men from the equation? They exist, many of them are on this forum. Basically all spics and niggers are mentally retarded technically.
.org is even worse on terms of iq and those niggas getting laid

I meant if we're comparing all humans with at least human intelligence, so all men and women 85 IQ+

people with IQ lower than 80 are humans? Not really, more like retarded chinks(or niggers) who fuck foids

I meant if we're comparing all humans with at least human intelligence, so all men and women 85 IQ+
Yeah but i dont understand the larger point. We're still forced to treat 85 IQ men as actual men and not just locking them up somewhere... We still have to interact with them, let them vote, allow them to murder and steal

Foids are rarely intelligent. At best they are good at memorizing things

FUCK OFF FOIDS STFU STUPID CUNT HOLES DIE FUCKING GODDAMN SLATS

Most humans who are 2 standard deviations below the average IQ are institutionalized and those with 1 standard deviation below the average IQ are homeless, meaning you'll hardly ever encounter one. Meanwhile, most humans 1 standard deviation above the average IQ and 2 standard deviations above the IQ are social. Contrary to popular belief, conscientiousness strongly correlates with intelligence and altruistic socialites are almost always of above average intellect. Since most mentally retarded men don't participate in society they're factored out of the equation. Now, all you have left of society is a middling group of men with mediocre intelligence, a very large group of women of mediocre intelligence, a small group of men with high intelligence, and a very small group of women with high intelligence. This means that the mean intelligence of men who participate in society is significantly higher then the mean intelligence of women who participate in society.

Most humans who are 2 standard deviations below the average IQ are institutionalized and those with 1 standard deviation below the average IQ are homeless, meaning you'll hardly ever encounter one. Meanwhile, most humans 1 standard deviation above the average IQ and 2 standard deviations above the IQ are social. Contrary to popular belief, conscientiousness strongly correlates with intelligence and altruistic socialites are almost always of above average intellect. Since most mentally retarded men don't participate in society they're factored out of the equation. Now, all you have left of society is a middling group of men with mediocre intelligence, a very large group of women of mediocre intelligence, a small group of men with high intelligence, and a very small group of women with high intelligence. This means that the mean intelligence of men who participate in society is significantly higher then the mean intelligence of women who participate in society.
I see another IQcel here. Whats your score?

136, although that's largely because I have a disproportionately good working memory.
124, probably higher because i have very severe adhd and asperger and done test without focusing on it

Funny how we are able to understand each other's logic so simply
Indeed, it's a disappointment so many online resort to strawmen, deflection, and emotion based arguments when any point can be either logically supported or logically refuted with the vast databases of information online. All you need is a quick Wikipedia or Pubmed check, really. I'm glad this is one of the few bastions of the internet left where some people still operate solely on cold logic and uncomfortable truths. Mainstream social media is awful for logical conversation now, Reddit and Twitter especially. On Reddit if you disagree with the emotional hivemind you'll be outcast. On Twitter any argument is bound to quickly devolve into a game of the wittiest deflection and personal attack.

Indeed, it's a disappointment so many online resort to strawmen, deflection, and emotion based arguments when any point can be either logically supported or logically refuted with the vast databases of information online. All you need is a quick Wikipedia or Pubmed check, really. I'm glad this is one of the few bastions of the internet left where some people still operate solely on cold logic and uncomfortable truths. Mainstream social media is awful for logical conversation now, Reddit and Twitter especially. On Reddit if you disagree with the emotional hivemind you'll be outcast. On Twitter any argument is bound to quickly devolve into a game of the wittiest deflection and personal attack.
The most interesting thing I forgot to mention. All my life I've wondered why so many women look like idiots to me, even though they look normal to everyone else. Normal deviation in intelligence is 15, which means I'm on average 1.5 to 2 deviations smarter than a woman. It's literally the same difference as between a person of average intelligence and a clinical oligophrenic.

I'm glad this is one of the few bastions of the internet left where some people still operate solely on cold logic and uncomfortable truths.
Most of the people on this forum are not particularly intelligent and are rather emotional. They have become blackpilled only through their personal experience of being ugly rather than a logical analysis of the bigger picture. Just try to engage in debates or discussions with other people on this forum and you'll quickly realize that only a handful of users are worth talking to on matters pertaining to the subject.

Most of the people on this forum are not particularly intelligent and are rather emotional. They have become blackpilled only through their personal experience of being ugly rather than a logical analysis of the bigger picture. Just try to engage in debates or discussions with other people on this forum and you'll quickly realize that only a handful of users are worth talking to on matters pertaining to the subject.
Everyone is a wise man's mentor,
Who sometimes speaks the truth!
It doesn't matter who, it doesn't matter how
It's what comes out of his mouth that counts!

Everyone is a wise man's mentor,
Who sometimes speaks the truth!
It doesn't matter who, it doesn't matter how
It's what comes out of his mouth that counts!
Precisely.
90 IQ incels who are blackpilled are more valuable than 110 normies who are blupilled.

Funny, i dont see most blacks institutionlized.
As i said in another thread, just because you know from google how far the sun is from the earth, it doesnt make you smarter or higher iq than isaac newton
You are blackpilled through facts and emotions sure, your ideology may be correct. It doesnt necessarily mean youre an "intelligent" person

As i said in another thread, just because you know from google how far the sun is from the earth, it doesnt make you smarter or higher iq than isaac newton
You are blackpilled through facts and emotions sure, your ideology may be correct. It doesnt necessarily mean youre an "intelligent" person
There are people on this forum, including at least one of our mods, who have admitted to having a tested IQ in the 80s and are still able to understand blackpill perfectly. People who say that incels are higher IQ on average because they’re able to recognize the blackpill are coping hard lmfao

Why assume that your iq is in the three digits range when the posts here indicate otherwise

it will at least say IQ="?? or ???"
you won't understand anything. I took another test on intelligence from psychologist 1 year ago, they said my non-verbal intelligence is way ahead of my peers.

It is in shitslav language so you wouldn't understand anything anyway
Google translate exists and there are many other slavophones here (all slavic languages are quite similar, unlike Germanic languages). Btw, I'm not doubting your intelligence, but your argument for not posting it doesn't make sense.

I see another IQcel here. Whats your score?
136, although that's largely because I have a disproportionately good working memory.
my functional iq is 80, tested this year :lul: :lul: :lul:

yes, women are mid-wit herd animals, more news tonight at 6

Yeah but i dont understand the larger point. We're still forced to treat 85 IQ men as actual men and not just locking them up somewhere... We still have to interact with them, let them vote, allow them to murder and steal
And how does having a higher IQ make you entitled to things society has to offer? How does having a higher IQ make you eligible for voting? It's like saying having a higher IQ automatically makes you an expert in Quantum Physics. Who is forcing you to interact with them?

An electrician with below average IQ is far more useful than an insta-whore or some corporate whore.

As for murder and stealing, they ARE locked up whereas foids are given freedom to kill babies.

Funny, i dont see most blacks institutionlized.

Oh! Now suddenly IQ doesn't matter. Fucking foid-worshipping sack of shit. Should be dragged out of the house the low IQ men built, should be denied rations low IQ farmers grew. You deserve to rot to death.

IQ is a cope. Most humans don't even put their IQ to much use. They just follow orders. A minority of high IQ individuals solve problems, and the rest just learn to use the solution. Maybe majority in STEM do, but that's it.

Neither do we need foids' intellectual contribution nor their physical contribution that low IQ men make up for with.

We are still forced to treat foids like "women", share our food and land, afford them safety. We are not locking them to just use as wombs and minimizing their consumption. With high life-expectancy, they are a strain on the society beyond their womb.

Neither do we need foids' intellectual contribution nor their physical contribution that low IQ men make up for with.

We are still forced to treat foids like "women", share our food and land, afford them safety. We are not locking them to just use as wombs and minimizing their consumption. With high life-expectancy, they are a strain on the society beyond their womb.
Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking 87 iq nigtard, i bet youre a neet as well

IQ is a cope. Most humans don't even put their IQ to much use. They just follow orders. A minority of high IQ individuals solve problems, and the rest just learn to use the solution. Maybe majority in STEM do, but that's it.
Muh IQ is cope, look at the state of africa and india and look at the state of east asia and the west and get back to me. Iq decline due to spics and niggers is a real fucking problem. You simply cant operate a society on 83 iq indivuals, its not just about "innovation," even basic things like controlling your emotions, thinking and planning for the future is impossible with nigger and spic iq levels