Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Proof that TRP is mostly comprised of LARPing currycels

Yeah, I was under the impression that there really is a disproportionate number of Indians in TRP circles. If that's true, I wonder why that is. What is it about Indians, that makes the "red pill" so attractive to them? Maybe there's something in the mix culturally, a very unique blend of mixes of Western and Hindu values or whatever, hm.

Yeah, I was under the impression that there really is a disproportionate number of Indians in TRP circles. If that's true, I wonder why that is. What is it about Indians, that makes the "red pill" so attractive to them? Maybe there's something in the mix culturally, a very unique blend of mixes of Western and Hindu values or whatever, hm.

Coping mechanism.

They refuse to acknowledge their subhumanity, even among -cels.

@chudur-budur

>6/10 indian femail
>doubt
Because they're ugly and trp is the biggest cope for uglies.

Oh wow, a number (which he doesn't even say is real or not).

That entire thread is just...cringe

Kek dont these imbeciles know the main rule for curries? IT NEVER EVER BEGAN :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

JFL if you think getting a number means shit, especially if you're an ugly ethnic. The girl was probably super uncomfortable and just gave him a fake number so the subhuman could scurry away and stop annoying her.

If willpower alone could give men what they want, we would all be Elon Musk.

The reality is that Nature and Fortune are bitches. They like to frustrate the ambition of men. Hence the separation between gods and men: gods can do anything they want, men are subject to all kinds of limitations. TRP copers should read mythological stories and plays from Ancient Greece instead of writing this drivel.

If willpower alone could give men what they want, we would all be Elon Musk.

The reality is that Nature and Fortune are bitches. They like to frustrate the ambition of men. Hence the separation between gods and men: gods can do anything they want, men are subject to all kinds of limitations. TRP copers should read mythological stories and plays from Ancient Greece instead of writing this drivel.

Your posts are always interesting and high IQ, brocel.

Fuck this world where people like you can't get laid and post on incels.is, and where mindless douchebag monkeys live like kings just because they were born with the right face.

Seeing interesting incels on these boards is always RageFuel for me.

Now whenever I read about some TRP guy talking about lifting and grunting and high fiving in the gym and how he's juggling plates and holding frame or whatever, I'm going to imagine Pajeet.

@chudur-budur

Anyways 2hrs ago I'm on a bus back to home. It's raining outside and I see these two girls board and sit in the next row. I assume they're friends and notice one of them(HB6) taking peripheral looks at me. I'm aware of girls doing - they avoid direct eye contact.

busride.jpg

A group of curry TRPers on the way to unfolding their games on a public transport in southern India. circa 2018

4VQ9Dr.jpg

Two 6HB from Chennai (southern India) applying their peripheral vision to an unkwon TRPer curry while the unknwon curry is unfloding his curry bus-rider game. circa 2018

TPLu4Eo.gif

A curry TRPer spotted while unfolding his street-shitting game once he successfully pulled of his bus-riding game. circa 2018

Last edited:
what means larping again? i forgot it already trololol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back