Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proof that the vaccine is good

Because they were conditioned to think so.......

Covid vaccine propaganda

Image0

@VideoGameCoper @kay' @opioidcel @Starfish

remember that you are supposed to take like 6 doses for this to be effective, you lose the alleged immunity every 5 months

I mean, I personally wouldn't trust just about every "scientific" article I find on the web. Im aware that there are a multitude of agendas present in our society which are ultimately designed to "enslave" us as it were, so anyone could have written this really. Yea sure Im on the other hand lets say open to the idea that some vaccines could be good for us but Im generally more inclined to believe in what is natural and are vaccines natural? No not really. In my book everything that goes against our human nature is Bad for us and everything that aligns with our nature is Good for us

Thoughts?

From 0:10

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OUwj93fU2Q

From 0:31

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLseojE3JtQ

@based_meme @DarkStar @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @RoastieBeef @turbocuckcel_7000

I personally don't care about the punditry, but I will say that the reason this issue is so strongly partisan and ideological is due to the underlying reason of freedom and bodily autonomy. The left is willing to compromise personal freedom of bodily autonomy (but not for abortion KEK) for what they believe to be public safety (evidence says otherwise; it's not public safety issue, but an economic issue wrt to stress on the medical industry and hospitals), whereas the right believe that this freedom (and freedoms at large, by extension) is not something to be compromised under any circumstance.

Last edited:
Doesn't prove anything.

Considering that

1) vaccine was required for many people to keep their jobs
2) the constant fear mongering
3) the demonization of the unvaccinated and taking away their legal rights

to me it wouldn't be a suprise that not taking the vaccine could lead to worse mental health outcomes.

What are you trying to actually argue for? That the covid vaccines could be used as a mental health treatment? That they can magically cure depression and anxiety? I don't think even the most pro covid-vaccine turds who think of Fauci as a prophet have any ideas that retarded

Ok jew I'll go catch up my cloth shots now.

Sleeper agent just woke up feeling dangerous

I'm vaccinated and I'm depressed and fat and autistic

I personally don't care about the punditry, but I will say that the reason this issue is so strongly partisan and ideological is due to the underlying reason of freedom and bodily autonomy. The left is willing to compromise personal freedom of bodily autonomy (but not for abortion KEK) for what they believe to be public safety (evidence says otherwise; it's not public safety issue, but and an economic issue wrt to stress on the medical industry and hospitals), whereas the right believe that this freedom (and freedoms at large, by extension) is not something to be compromised under any circumstance.
Thank you for your insights.

Nothing wrong with vaccines, only problem is quality of manufacturing and studies done before releasing

Covid vaccines were rushed and shouldn't have been prescribed to the masses.

Nothing wrong with vaccines, only problem is quality of manufacturing and studies done before releasing

Covid vaccines were rushed and shouldn't have been prescribed to the masses.
They're not even technically vaccines. We need to stop calling them that. More accurate to call them mRNA treatment injections.

this post is bait tbh

OP got a big pay check from Pfizer to shill for the vaccine. I remember seeing these shills online around 2021 & 2022

because the vaccines are jew (((brainwashing)))

thx but no i will never put that shit into me