Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proof that the blue pill was a government psyop

Opus132

Opus132

Captain
★★★★★

All the media and entertainment i've ever seen throughout my lifetime has the same theme repeated over and over. The man is always seen as subservient to the woman, whatever something happens, it is always his fault and he must make amends at the end in order to be accepted by the morally superior female. Every single movie or TV show from the 80s onward has this theme embedded into it.

In order to see anything different you have to go to media from way, way back, stuff only our grandparents would remember. And it is interesting how this type of thing was coming at the heel of the sexual revolution, the media waging a war against the population on two fronts.

Boomers really were fucking retarded. :lul::lul:

It's nothing to do with the government. Producers identified what sold well, and it was a delusion.

It's nothing to do with the government. Producers identified what sold well, and it was a delusion.

Well, i think it was pushed deliberately, like everything in modern society. Even today big corporations push a lot of stuff for ideological reasons, and they keep pushing them even when it is shown to be deleterious from a profit point of view.

The world isn't ruled by greed. It is ruled by ideology. The assumption that anything the elites do is purely self-serving and nothing more is how they get away with what they do. Most of the "changes" that have been brought into society was never accepted by the majority, but were imposed on them all the same.

It’s not just the government. It comes from religion and just plain stupidity in general.

Bluepill is necessary to maintain social stability. It is not necessarily society's enemy. Bluepill is simply obsolete with the introduction of the internet and more feminist rights.

If you put a lid on the stinking boiling soup it will eventually burst out and make the room stink.

That said, it is now necessary to fight the bluepill because they are trying to revive the old way of coping, which is clogging the judgemental of our young men, and it is being pushed aggressively to cover up the atrocities of the female nature (after liberation).

When the government fucks over majority of the men, they deserve to learn the truth.
Rebel if needed.

Women would prefer you to beat their ass in public than hold a door

It’s not just the government. It comes from religion and just plain stupidity in general.

Which religion?

Christianity is a patriarchal religion, and never saw women on the same level as men, at least not on a social level.

Obviously it never attacked womanhood itself, but this notion of men being subservient to women is new and i believe was introduced artificially into society. I mean, the video i posted was made by the army. Why would the army care about something like this? It's clearly social engineering.

Nothing in this world "just happens". Things are introduced from the top and the masses of brainless NPCs are programmed to think and behave a certain way, and the social engineering goes way further back than people believe.

Subservient men deserve the guillotine for being gender traitors