Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Proof that Princess Sheboon 14 views the Sewers.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
For those of you who don't know, I made a number of posts a while back in the Sewers, pointing out IT posts that feature my avi uncensored, and how we could mass report that and get the sub taken down for posting that kind of imagery.
I stopped doing this after a while, seeing that it wasn't going anywhere and eventually forgot about it altogether.
Now it seems, our not so favorite STD ridden OnlyFans troglodyte Princess_Sheboon14 has gotten wind of my scrapped plan. I know this because I made sure to only post those threads in the sewers as not to blow my cover, in case any IT cuck or slut would see it and subsequently censor my AVI thus rendering my entire plan to be all for nought.
Here is photo proof of my statements, and an indirect admission that the whore does indeed view the sewers.
Screenshot 20230131 0836022

To the mods: I know we aren't supposed to talk about the Sewers in ID or the Lounge, but if you could allow this under the circumstances that it's posted, it would be beneficial in that it would serve as a reminder that we need to be careful with what we say, because like it or not IT and more importantly the GLOWIES are watching us.

Hello, IT, how was your day?

Hello, IT, how was your day?
I never thought I'd say this, but between you or IT, I'd take the former 100/10 times. Not Faggot obviously.

post those threads in the sewers
Well, you can post in the Bunker, but to gain admission to there you must have 5months+ from your account creation date, ant 500+ posts... see you there soon, if you wouldnt leave this shithole in upcoming months

Well, you can post in the Bunker, but to gain admission to there you must have 5months+ from your account creation date, ant 500+ posts... see you there soon, if you wouldnt leave this shithole in upcoming months
hmmm, i will be there 15th of february? Hooray, more posts for IT! IT IT IT! I love reddit!

Sorry, couldnt resist the temptation.. you know me, heh)
On a real note though, are you even an actual Incel, or just someone who likes to shitpost?

people are dying here, not much are staying... heh, i wonder why!

On a real note though, are you even an actual Incel, or just someone who likes to shitpost?
I am an actual FSS agent, sent here to gain intel on incels. Move along. And also i dont like to dwell on my pain and mistakes - it wouldnt make my life easier, so why should i cry? Huh? @wereq why should you cry?

Boohoo my life is bad... no shit, Sherlock! My life is bad, but who cares? Right answer is nobody) Even here people are busy with fighting over nothing.. guess, fighting is really an inherent part of a human behaviour

Boohoo my life is bad... no shit, Sherlock! My life is bad, but who cares? Right answer is nobody) Even here people are busy with fighting over nothing.. guess, fighting is really an inherent part of a human behaviour
I hope that you will understand. Dont dwell on something you cant change, and be more like @Fat Link - the guy is awesome

Imagine calling yourself a "vaginal Capitalist" :feelskek: .
Capitalist implies owning Capital. In this case, since Princess kitty is a dude (tranny), his identity makes zero sense.
Imagine being this low IQ :feelskek:

Oh no Robert the beaner pedophile can see the sewers

Who cares IT is stupid

Maybe the guy is blackpilled and fits in well enough and trolls on both sides.
So like two sides of the same coin?

So like two sides of the same coin?
There is one guy called Icecat something, he is in blackpill circle longer than most of us. He did exactly that for years, he would post blackpill stuff here and on youtube, then he would post on IT gaslighting shit and laugh at us. There are some real mental people and this Robert seems like one.

Stop referring to him as "Princess Sheboon" and start referring to him as "Robert Garnica/Princess_Kitty14."

What's amusing is that despite the fact he has been exposed as a predator of teen girls, IncelTear users still completely support him and upvote all of his blatant lies.

Dixon_Kuntz73, who obviously has a long history with IncelTear that he has gone to a lot of trouble to hide, is another of his biggest supporters.

Princess kitty is a Mexican fat male pedo

Stop referring to him as "Princess Sheboon" and start referring to him as "Robert Garnica/Princess_Kitty14."

What's amusing is that despite the fact he has been exposed as a predator of teen girls, IncelTear users still completely support him and upvote all of his blatant lies.

Dixon_Kuntz73, who obviously has a long history with IncelTear that he has gone to a lot of trouble to hide, is another of his biggest supporters.
Why is he so obsessed with us anyways?

For those of you who don't know, I made a number of posts a while back in the Sewers, pointing out IT posts that feature my avi uncensored, and how we could mass report that and get the sub taken down for posting that kind of imagery.
I stopped doing this after a while, seeing that it wasn't going anywhere and eventually forgot about it altogether.
Now it seems, our not so favorite STD ridden OnlyFans troglodyte Princess_Sheboon14 has gotten wind of my scrapped plan. I know this because I made sure to only post those threads in the sewers as not to blow my cover, in case any IT cuck or slut would see it and subsequently censor my AVI thus rendering my entire plan to be all for nought.
Here is photo proof of my statements, and an indirect admission that the whore does indeed view the sewers.
View attachment 701620
To the mods: I know we aren't supposed to talk about the Sewers in ID or the Lounge, but if you could allow this under the circumstances that it's posted, it would be beneficial in that it would serve as a reminder that we need to be careful with what we say, because like it or not IT and more importantly the GLOWIES are watching us.
he browses this forum more than we do. i think he's an incel in denial

Princess Chimp has claimed for a long time that she has multiple registered user accounts on .is.

This is the first direct evidence of it that I've seen, nicely done man.

Here's your reward:

Bza4dJpl

Princess Chimp has claimed for a long time that she has multiple registered user accounts on .is.

This is the first direct evidence of it that I've seen, nicely done man.

Here's your reward:

I don't wanna see that shit. It's putrid filth.

Robert Garnica sticks parts of his body into her holes.