Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme "Proof that Princess Kitty Kong is not human"

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

In your personal opinion, is Princess Kitty Kong human?

• Yes, Princess Kitty Kong is human.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • No, what the fuck?! Oh my goodness - send that fat pig back into outer space where she came from.

Votes: 19 82.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
To be honest I am not sure Princess Kitty Kong is human

@Bianor @Mecoja @GeckoBus @Emba @Lord Beric @AsakuraHao @Cayden Zhang @ilieknothing @Zedmund @Sloth22 @turbosperg @turbocuckcel_7000 @proudweeb @Spooky_Heejin @GimmeShockTreatment @Misogynist Vegeta @VictimofBpillReaper @Friezacel @Minamoto @Mental_Out @5ft4ropeconnoisseur

I thought ""she"" was a homo who was larping as a woman.

Gooks are ugly and get fogged by the average white woman, and average Nafri woman

dont see the point of this since u can easily reformat this post with one of us pitted against prime Leonardo DiCaprio. most of this forum's looksmatch mogs kitty yet she still has more SMV than any of us. what an interesting world God created huh?

Princess kitty's looksmatch is tying the knot to his rope rn

Outer space is a fake and gay jewish psyop bro.

Stop monkeying around

ITcucks aren't human by default. Their IQs are far too below by several standard deviations.

I SEE I HAVE CHOICE DEATH

Outer space is a fake and gay jewish psyop bro.

Stop monkeying around
Then where do they keep their lasers?

ITcucks aren't human by default. Their IQs are far too below by several standard deviations.
I agree, this poll will allow us to gauge how many foid infiltrators are on the forum.

If Princess Kitty Kong is human, than I must be related to David Beckham.

Holy fucking shit! I took a break from this thread, came back, looked at Princess Kitty Kong - and wanted to vomit, the fat niggress is disgusting!

“Silent Hill” joke: Princess Kitty Kong is so ugly - Pyramid Head won’t even rape her.

“Keep giving me your allowances”… what the fuck? Princess Kitty Kong is a nasty whore who sells her niggress pussy, gross.

robERt garnica's a pedo

Send her to me, I would CREAMPIE her :feelsdevil:

:lasereyes:

I would never even entertain such an idea!!
Brocel, I can't believe how many foid-infiltrators are on this forum! So far four "apparent" membERs have voted that Princess Kitty Kong is human! Princess Kitty Kong is so ugly - Pyramid Head mogs her!

The one on the right is a monster

Brocel, I can't believe how many foid-infiltrators are on this forum! So far four "apparent" membERs have voted that Princess Kitty Kong is human! Princess Kitty Kong is so ugly - Pyramid Head mogs her!

View attachment 1194006
Pyramid Head is a chad in all honesty.

Princess Kitty should've taken his place in Silent Hill 2. It would definitely be a villain I would be terrified of.

I thought her account was ran by some Venezuelan man?

View attachment 1193679

@Bianor @Mecoja @GeckoBus @Emba @Lord Beric @AsakuraHao @Cayden Zhang @ilieknothing @Zedmund @Sloth22 @turbosperg @turbocuckcel_7000 @proudweeb @Spooky_Heejin @GimmeShockTreatment @Misogynist Vegeta @VictimofBpillReaper @Friezacel @Minamoto @Mental_Out @5ft4ropeconnoisseur
Foids are not human.

Princess Kitty is disgusting, the fact that nasty niggress has a body count while we go sexless is ridiculous.

She just has a fat bitch face like an arrogant cunt. Its makes sense she posts on IT