Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Proof that people here have good personalities

Sonozaki

Sonozaki

Officer
★★
normal faggots and fakecel larpers who eventually get banned join this site because they enjoy spending time here, because they think incel humor is funny and because they want to get involved with everyone. I think that people who argue fakecels are here only to feel better for being around bigger losers than them are wrong, you could be doing that without joining just by reading the forum like soys and landwhales do, maybe it really does feel comfy to be around us?

tldr fuck IT niggers for telling us to improve our personalities

Last edited:
I have shit personality.
I am jaded and hateful. My standards keep rising because I feel I am owed more and more for years I missed out on.
I don't give a fuck anymore. Guess why my personality is shit.

my personality is shit because my brain got destroyed by inceldom

fakecel LARPers are usually here because they are low tier normies who haven't gotten shit in years.

Then there are the active sexhavers here that just like hating on women

This place is a good cope because of talking to people I can relate but can also be super depressing.

we are flawed beings like everyone else , just more damaged on the physical side .

I don't care I just don't like sexhavers. If I wanted to talk with sexhavers I can just go to reddit.

personality doesn't mean anything if you don't have the looks to compensate for it

Legitimatly better at chatting than any normie I ever interacted with, most of you are hilarious and self aware.

Only few unbearable tards

i used to have a good personality, it didn't work so i trigger foids for fun

If incels were boring than IT wouldnt be screenshooting us 100 times a day

I have shit personality.
I am jaded and hateful. My standards keep rising because I feel I am owed more and more for years I missed out on.
I don't give a fuck anymore. Guess why my personality is shit.
my personality is shit because my brain got destroyed by inceldom
i used to have a good personality, it didn't work so i trigger foids for fun
I was going for enjoyable to be around aspect of personality, I'm nowhere close to a good person either

Redditors are sex havers?
:lul: