Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Proof that most people are les miserables

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★★★

It's over for les frenchcels.

very based post

I wouldn't say atheism is the cause though, isn't Czechia the most atheistic country in EU? Yet they're not even in the list. Slavic powaa.

What's good about believing in lies written by schizophrenics thousands years ago?

Depression is an illness most common among white folk. Also, atheism never promised anything.

Depression is an illness most common among white folk. Also, atheism never promised anything.
Need high IQ to be depressed. Darkies are the prime example of "ignorance is bliss." Starving africans have nothing to do but survive and dance around the fire, yet they seem happy.

We need a new religion centered around gorgeous, faithful AI wives.

"As an atheist"

Fr
Religion is retarded
I agree, France is probably at the top of the list because of darkies stinking up the place. The Paris Syndrome is definitely because of darkies.

I agree, France is probably at the top of the list because of darkies stinking up the place. The Paris Syndrome is definitely because of darkies.
Entitled white richfags who still are there also contribute to the Paris syndrome imo

What's good about believing in lies written by schizophrenics thousands years ago?
Fr
Religion is retarded
I think the problem is you don't really know what it's like to believe in it. When I was a kid I didn't care at all about my great grandfather dying because at the time I really thought he just went to heaven. On the other hand I was extremely paranoid that I would go to hell so religion can really mess up your head. It's about how we move past religion, and it's obvious our society chose hedonism as its new source of meaning