Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proof that Islam isn't any less degenerate if put in same political and social circumstances as Christianity

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
I'm tired of all these people coping with Islam as if Islamic doctrine by itself is more based than Christianity.

The reason why Christians are much more cucked today is because they are under much bigger Western influence and the West perverted Christian teachings and put Christianity under its control.

The same thing would happen to Islam if it existed under those circumstances!

Here is the proof. In Bosnia, you have Catholic Croats, Muslim Bosniaks and Orthodox Serbs. They speak the same language and live in the same country and experienced the same social and political developments. Thus, they're all pretty much on the same level of degeneracy. While they're not on the same level as the degenerate West, they're still completely detached from their tradition and in a very poor state spiritually and morally. Women dress like whores and are trashy and hypergamous in all of these three communities. Typical EE Balkan women, nothing more to say. Islam didn't save Bosniaks from not going down the same path as their Catholic and Orthodox neighbors.

In fact, you could argue that Bosnian Orthodox Serbs (with their Republic of Srpska) are the most based out of these three groups followed by Catholic Croats with Muslims actually being the most pro-Western, pro-EU.

So what does this teach you? That Islam by itself doesn't solve anything.

What you need is a strong sense traditionalism and community and an interpretation of religion that isn't polluted by Western zeitgeist. Some Muslims have that and some don't. Almost no Christians have it at this point.

Christian doctrine however is perfectly fine and if Christianity reestablishes itself in a more patriarchal order again, it would quickly cease to be cucked. The problem is not with Christianity but with Westerners who claim to be Christians.

The Abrahamic religions are all a waste of time, we should all pray to Blackops2cel.

The Abrahamic religions are all a waste of time, we should all pray to Blackops2cel.
and our savior Elliot. I think I will legit actually start praying to st Elliot unironically tbh

I'm tired of all these people coping with Islam as if Islamic doctrine by itself is more based than Christianity.

The reason why Christians are much more cucked today is because they are under much bigger Western influence and the West perverted Christian teachings and put Christianity under its control.

The same thing would happen to Islam if it existed under those circumstances!

Here is the proof. In Bosnia, you have Catholic Croats, Muslim Bosniaks and Orthodox Serbs. They speak the same language and live in the same country and experienced the same social and political developments. Thus, they're all pretty much on the same level of degeneracy. While they're not on the same level as the degenerate West, they're still completely detached from their tradition and in a very poor state spiritually and morally. Women dress like whores and are trashy and hypergamous in all of these three communities. Typical EE Balkan women, nothing more to say. Islam didn't save Bosniaks from not going down the same path as their Catholic and Orthodox neighbors.

In fact, you could argue that Bosnian Orthodox Serbs (with their Republic of Srpska) are the most based out of these three groups followed by Catholic Croats with Muslims actually being the most pro-Western, pro-EU.

So what does this teach you? That Islam by itself doesn't solve anything.

What you need is a strong sense traditionalism and community and an interpretation of religion that isn't polluted by Western zeitgeist. Some Muslims have that and some don't. Almost no Christians have it at this point.

Christian doctrine however is perfectly fine and if Christianity reestablishes itself in a more patriarchal order again, it would quickly cease to be cucked. The problem is not with Christianity but with Westerners who claim to be Christians.

Didn't read everything

but I agree with the idea that Christianity properly practiced is as Based as Islam.

What we see here in the West is not legitimate, by the book Christianity. Alot of it's principles are no different to Islamic ideals.

Damn, high iq shit here ngl, big brains on op

All people are inherently evil, that’s why Christianity has been co-oped by people seeking the desires of the flesh. Greed, sexual immorality, covetousness, degeneracy, it’s all part of human nature and it’s taken over the West.

Religion tried to hold back the flood gates to all this evil, but it’s been completely infiltrated and destroyed by outside forces. Secularism and Humanism is why we live in clown world now.

Islam will fall to it too, not even Iran can keep their young people faithful. The women there date and whore around in secret. Any pro democracy, pro freedom country will eventually become secular.

I agree and I see it happening in my country (Morocco) which was very conservative not even 20 years ago, rn its turning into a liberal.shithole where Islam becomes less relevant for the people. Tbh, the only thing i see is a rebellion..... We need rebellion against the united cucked nations.

Christian doctrine however is perfectly fine and if Christianity reestablishes itself in a more patriarchal order again, it would quickly cease to be cucked.
Cope

All religions are getting cucked these days tbh.

I feel like you should look at any shariah ruled country and then europe, see the difference? I do too.